Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm the only one that's awake, should I just leave it or what cause I have a huge phobia AAAAHH!!! crying
pick it up using a piece of paper and toss it outside.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, you could try the long range attack. It's horribly ineffective, but it saves you the trouble of getting close to it.
Boob smash.
ofallthethingyouknow
pick it up using a piece of paper and toss it outside.

That's horrible, there is no way I am getting that close to it.

( I am such a wussy ) crying
Unrivaled Infatuation
Well, you could try the long range attack. It's horribly ineffective, but it saves you the trouble of getting close to it.

Long range attack with what? ninja
Skjolddis
Boob smash.

evil it will bite my bewbs sad
This doesn't help you right now, but for future reference I use spider ban. Every 3 months I cover all my furniture with tarp and spray all the corners and around all the windows and everything. Keep the kids and myself out until the fumes are all vented. Then I go outside and do the same thing, plus any creases in the siding and around the stairs and mailbox and such. And if any spiders manage to get through that, I just give 'em a little bitty one second spray and they die within 2 or 3 minutes, and then I vacuum them up.

Hygienic Smoker

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
pee on it, spiders hate being pee'd on.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Febreeze + Lighter = Dead spider.
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
This doesn't help you right now, but for future reference I use spider ban. Every 3 months I cover all my furniture with tarp and spray all the corners and around all the windows and everything. Keep the kids and myself out until the fumes are all vented. Then I go outside and do the same thing, plus any creases in the siding and around the stairs and mailbox and such. And if any spiders manage to get through that, I just give 'em a little bitty one second spray and they die within 2 or 3 minutes, and then I vacuum them up.

Thanks! 4laugh I'll have to invest into some of that stuff!
Just Another Face -GM-
Febreeze + Lighter = Dead spider.

Knowing me I will probably just end up setting myself on fire rofl
BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Bag of Fluffy Kittens
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon

Thanks! 4laugh I'll have to invest into some of that stuff!

It's pretty good stuff (: I dislike spiders as well and it works so nicely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces