Welcome to Gaia! ::

Go ahead and post your thoughts and opinions about the latest Letters from Lena here!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lenaaaaaa your avatar design is soooo cuutteeee I have no idea what "Letters from Lena" is/means/refers to but nvm I do I like how you're posting in character!!

*squeezes your e-cheeks*

Welcome to Gaia Lena character!!! You should ditch Tom and hook up with Ian over at Barton Town!!

Careful Mage

34,225 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
Hello, Lena. ^^
I just wanted to comment how glad I am to see your letters here on Gaia (let's me know that Gaia is actually invested in this game. XD).

Is it just you who will be posting, or will others from Summer Springs join in?

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Hello Lena, I'm just wondering what these "Letters From Lena", are. Also how you read/get them.
Existential Existence
Welcome to Gaia Lena character!!! You should ditch Tom and hook up with Ian over at Barton Town!!

Hi Existential! I don't know about being cute... but thank you for being so nice. redface I haven't have much time to explore Gaia or meet many people -- someone keeps forgetting to water the plants and feed the animals back in Summer Springs. Maybe one day...

VioletCrypts

Hi VioletCrypts! For now, it's just me-- Tom didn't seem too thrilled at leaving the town by itself. Maybe we can coax him to come over! wink

Devils_white_wings
Hello Lena, I'm just wondering what these "Letters From Lena", are. Also how you read/get them.

Hi Devils, this is just a personal way for me to get acquainted with people at Gaia. It's such a different place from Summer Springs... sweatdrop You can read any updates right here in the forums 3nodding

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] Lena
Existential Existence

Hi Existential! I don't know about being cute... but thank you for being so nice. redface I haven't have much time to explore Gaia or meet many people -- someone keeps forgetting to water the plants and feed the animals back in Summer Springs. Maybe one day...

VioletCrypts

Hi VioletCrypts! For now, it's just me-- Tom didn't seem too thrilled at leaving the town by itself. Maybe we can coax him to come over! wink

Devils_white_wings

Hi Devils, this is just a personal way for me to get acquainted with people at Gaia. It's such a different place from Summer Springs... sweatdrop You can read any updates right here in the forums 3nodding

oommmg Leeenaaaaaaa

*kidnaps you*

Beware the trolls!! They live under bridges!! But they come out in the daytime!

Hire a servant to do your village work! Those crops can pay for themselves! The more time you spend on Gaia the more time you will spend even more time on Gaia! Woo!!!

heart

Your character is so sweet! You remind me of Rina who owns a Flower Shop. I bet you could be her BFF!

Cute Kitten

Oh! She defiantly reminds me of Rina.
She might be a little overwhelming for you sometimes though but if you can handle Sophie then you can handle Rina. 3nodding

Careful Mage

34,225 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
Hmm, how to get Tom here...I'll think about it.

...and, yes, do beware of the trolls here. They do tend to roam Gaia quite a bit.

Don't feed them...>.>;
I really enjoy this game and am hoping that it reaches its full potential ^^. There should be a common area where we can view other people's farms and find and make friends through the game itself, rather than trying to force my own friends to play the game ^^' especially since it's a requirement to have neighbors in order to advance your farm further.

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
Lena, will we be getting an Easter event for our pretty farms?
dvnchaos
I really enjoy this game and am hoping that it reaches its full potential ^^. There should be a common area where we can view other people's farms and find and make friends through the game itself, rather than trying to force my own friends to play the game ^^' especially since it's a requirement to have neighbors in order to advance your farm further.

Me too me too! I love Summer Springs! But that's kinda obvious, huh? sweatdrop

We do have a fan page on Facebook where we encourage people to share and interact. There's also a contest going on, the Model Town of the Month contest, which will give some brownie points (and prizes) to those with pretty towns. So far, most of the people are very sweet!

AandOE
Lena, will we be getting an Easter event for our pretty farms?

Yup, we will, but that's on the low-down... downlow? whee I have a lot of um cool phrases still to learn. Hope you like what we have planned!

Cute Kitten

[NPC] Lena

Yup, we will, but that's on the low-down... downlow? whee I have a lot of um cool phrases still to learn. Hope you like what we have planned!

User Image

You're adorable, Lena!
Can't wait to see what you guys have planned. heart

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
congrats LENA 3nodding and thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items