5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
she was kidnapped in one of the earley episodes
x0_FATIMAGIC
Unofficial Leah C
x0_FATIMAGIC
Just finished season six...and WOW. So apparently the fixed point in time was only that a version of the Doctor had to be killed?

Only that the Doctor had to seem to be killed. :3

I'd say that was almost anticlimactic, but I think Moffat managed to pull it off quite well.

Yeah, well, Moffat's the king of "Wait, what the ******** just happened here?"
I'm just disappointed that he didn't actually tell River his name at that point. Though it'll be interesting to see when she finally does learn it. Because for all the "The Doctor Lies" stuff, I can't see why Ten would lie about River knowing his name in the Library...
Unofficial Leah C
x0_FATIMAGIC
Unofficial Leah C
x0_FATIMAGIC
Just finished season six...and WOW. So apparently the fixed point in time was only that a version of the Doctor had to be killed?

Only that the Doctor had to seem to be killed. :3

I'd say that was almost anticlimactic, but I think Moffat managed to pull it off quite well.

Yeah, well, Moffat's the king of "Wait, what the ******** just happened here?"
I'm just disappointed that he didn't actually tell River his name at that point. Though it'll be interesting to see when she finally does learn it. Because for all the "The Doctor Lies" stuff, I can't see why Ten would lie about River knowing his name in the Library...

Didn't the Doctor tell her his name before her final regeneration in Berlin? Either way, isn't that the secret that should never be told...at leas, to the audience?
x0_FATIMAGIC
Didn't the Doctor tell her his name before her final regeneration in Berlin? Either way, isn't that the secret that should never be told...at leas, to the audience?

Oh no, I don't mean we need to learn his name, just that I want to know when she does.
I'm not sure what he told her in Berlin, but I wouldn't think it was his name... He knew he'd trust her with it eventually, but with her still so clearly under Kovarian's control?
Unofficial Leah C
x0_FATIMAGIC

Oh no, I don't mean we need to learn his name, just that I want to know when she does.
I'm not sure what he told her in Berlin, but I wouldn't think it was his name... He knew he'd trust her with it eventually, but with her still so clearly under Kovarian's control?

Ah, didn't think about that. Needless to say, I was so damn happy when Kovarian FINALLY got her's with that eye drive.
we still have a lot of story line to go through with river so he could tell her his name at any point in the future. it might be right before she goes to the library ..who knows.

as for amy, I think when the Silence took her onto their space ship from the orphanage thats when they made the switch to the ganger amy. that would be the only time where neither Rory or the Doctor were not by her side.

Peaceful Nerd

I believe the Doctor said she was probably kidnapped "before America" in the beginning of "A Good Man Goes to War". As a result, that must mean that it happened during their travels between seasons.
Jennivieve
I believe the Doctor said she was probably kidnapped "before America" in the beginning of "A Good Man Goes to War". As a result, that must mean that it happened during their travels between seasons.

Oh. That sounds about right. Thanks. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces