Welcome to Gaia! ::

LIVESTREAM- would you prefer alloted time slots for Livestream sessions?

Yes please! 0.52985074626866 53.0% [ 142 ]
I don't mind either way. 0.47014925373134 47.0% [ 126 ]
Total Votes:[ 268 ]

Dangerous Conversationalist

Silvyen

-Runs shrieking into the other room-

-Runs shrieking all the way back-

-Catapults self into computer chair-

Thank you so much, Silv! Q A Q

And... that... that is a staggering amount of orders to sort through. Seriously.
I mean, that's got to be really flattering for you, but I can't even imagine. bububu

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Code Violet
haha of course! ill definitely still around to try to get a slot again! and im so thankful that my character could inspire you this time around! biggrin i can't imagine having to go through 211 orders....i wouldn't remember what the 1st one looked like after 20 of them...never mind 100...and than 200! XD how long did it take to sort through them all?! im sure you didnt do it all in one sitting...

Haha yeah I went through them all from start to finish! I didn't want to miss anyone just because it had been a while. biggrin
          It took... hm. A few days I guess. I did most of it in 3 sittings though, I just had other things to do at the same time. X3

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Twintastic
Silvyen

-Runs shrieking into the other room-

-Runs shrieking all the way back-

-Catapults self into computer chair-

Thank you so much, Silv! Q A Q

And... that... that is a staggering amount of orders to sort through. Seriously.
I mean, that's got to be really flattering for you, but I can't even imagine. bububu

Eee calm down! xd
          Your boy is so damn awesome, I couldn't not draw him! ;A; I'm looking forward to him! heart
          It's flattering, and I kind of knew I had it coming by making my prices low, but I wanted people to have the chance to offer without thinking about the money. /turned down a few orders that were offering 1-4mil because I really wasn't interested in the money

Silvyen

That's true. You do some very high-quality work, I was astonished to see such low prices, especially because right now I have the most gold that I've ever had on hand (mostly thanks to some really lucky CI picks lololol).

It's remarkable that you aren't all that interested in gold, although, now that I think about it, a lot of the good ones aren't. You usually have to RL Commission them or contact them on DA. /is so broke

And when they DO appear in the art market here on Gaia, they'll only accept really outrageous bribes, although, honestly I can't blame them in the slightest.

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Twintastic
Silvyen

That's true. You do some very high-quality work, I was astonished to see such low prices, especially because right now I have the most gold that I've ever had on hand (mostly thanks to some really lucky CI picks lololol).

It's remarkable that you aren't all that interested in gold, although, now that I think about it, a lot of the good ones aren't. You usually have to RL Commission them or contact them on DA. /is so broke

And when they DO appear in the art market here on Gaia, they'll only accept really outrageous bribes, although, honestly I can't blame them in the slightest.

Well, I like to buy art myself, so I do need the gold actually! And I do do bribe shops/auctions, but I also have this place open because I like to do some lower-priced work and get to know people. More than anything I want people to feel like they can approach me and stuff. I really love making friends on Livestream and chatting to people while I draw and stuff so <33

Silvyen

That's very kind of you!
Admittedly, I'm not that hard to intimidate if I feel as though I'm bothering someone, but I'm hardly unique in that respect. Haha

And I'm always envious of people that can do a good LiveStream. I've never overcome a certain shyness when I'm drawing in public which is... probably why I don't do it so much anymore.;;OTL

I mean, I love to paint, don't get me wrong, but I'm very indecisive, and OMG SO SLOW when I try to do even a simple sketch, so I could never do a LiveStream.

Shameless Grabber

Silvyen

Okay guys, I'm going to be giving you the slots for this round!
          If you didn't state in your order forms, I might reduce/play with the size (for example you might get a waist or knees and not a fullbody) and if your offer was specifically for fullbody, feel free to reduce the amount upon receiving your art. It's kind of a grab-bag thing I guess, since I didn't allocate prices to shot sizes.
          Please let me know if you're no longer interested (I'll understand!) so I don't start on your work!

srjlsejrslkjer THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING ME. emotion_kirakira
I'm super excited and pleasantly surprised to see this. 8D I'll send the trade now~

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Twintastic
Silvyen

That's very kind of you!
Admittedly, I'm not that hard to intimidate if I feel as though I'm bothering someone, but I'm hardly unique in that respect. Haha

And I'm always envious of people that can do a good LiveStream. I've never overcome a certain shyness when I'm drawing in public which is... probably why I don't do it so much anymore.;;OTL

I mean, I love to paint, don't get me wrong, but I'm very indecisive, and OMG SO SLOW when I try to do even a simple sketch, so I could never do a LiveStream.

ohh yeah. See that's the thing, in real life I hate people watching me, but I'm totally okay with it on the computer. XD I make far less mistakes digitally, so I guess that's it! But it's a valid reason, so that's okay. I can forgive you for a lack of livestreaming for that reason.
          It's frusrating to livestream when something IS going wrong though, yeah. ;__; Last night is a good example. I was trying to sketch out a concept for another portrait and it went sooo badly. I think I've temporarily forgotten how to draw guys. xd

I've finished re-making my Livestream for now. Now I can actually Livestream with a shiny new layout. biggrin

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Daellya
Silvyen

Okay guys, I'm going to be giving you the slots for this round!
          If you didn't state in your order forms, I might reduce/play with the size (for example you might get a waist or knees and not a fullbody) and if your offer was specifically for fullbody, feel free to reduce the amount upon receiving your art. It's kind of a grab-bag thing I guess, since I didn't allocate prices to shot sizes.
          Please let me know if you're no longer interested (I'll understand!) so I don't start on your work!

srjlsejrslkjer THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING ME. emotion_kirakira
I'm super excited and pleasantly surprised to see this. 8D I'll send the trade now~

You're welcome! Thank you for the order! <3
          I hope the characters you requested still interest you. XD; I appreciate it's been a long time since you ordered!

Fashionable Poster

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Silvyen

OHAI YOU

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200