Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Whoever loves resident evil, silent hill, siren, fatal frame or any other horror genre, come on in and just have a free discussion on survival horror games that you love biggrin
Love em all. All day every day xD

5,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I always liked the Silent Hill games; though I've never managed to actually play one (in truth, I'm not sure I'd have the guts to), so I get what experience I can via playthroughs, word-of-mouth and Internet info. The Silent Hill games are very creative with their monsters and the concept of this evil town is very interesting and quite chilling.

Unfortunately, I've never managed to get a better look at the Resident Evil Games. I guess I've been having a hard time figuring out the plot. If anyone would be willing to explain, I'd be more than happy!

Aged Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Yea the silent hill games have very detailed storylines. i personaly have the second the third origins and shattered memories, the shattered memories has a ver in depth story line. with the resident evil saga all the games tie together to form the entire story. starting at the umbrella facility the scientists working for Albert Wesker were in the making and testing of the T-virus and the antidote G-virus. but one of the viles of the T-virus wasshattered starting the airborne infection killing humans then reanimating their cells creating flesh eating zombies.there were a few survivors from the outbreak in raccoon city. Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, and a few others have to survive the nightmare while uncovering the secret of the hidden underground facility of Umbrella corporation. During this the U.S.S (Umbrella Security Services) which is weskers elite squad led by HUNK. set out to exterminate the remaining survivors. lol the story gets even more deepened and detailed each game tells from different points. Opperation Raccoon City Tells during story 1-3. but each game adds on more of the story. i hope this helps you for now about RE lol

Hygienic Conventioneer

Played all of them except for siren and I do admit that I probably liked fatal frame the most. Mostly because it was able to give me moments to scare. God I miss the days where zombie games were good... (referring to Resident Evil) now a days they don't even give a sh--- if they scare you. They just try to add extra horror. No plot line, no lasting story, just.... "oh he got eaten by a zombie? Oh well.... wait what was his name again?" It pisses me off that the classics are down the toilet. Don't get me wrong I still do play fps and third-person shooters but I don't find it quite as fun as playing games like silent hill or resident evil...

Aged Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
yea thats true. and if you miss back in the day abouit zombie type games you should get siren. i have the first one. you cant find them in stores you have to order them. the game is called siren cause when the siren sounded the river turned blood red and anyone who didnt realize and drank it started going crazy. so you switch off between multiple people getting away from inbread type psychos in almost nothing but darkness. its really fun and intense. another good game is haunting grounds and trapt is realy good too. i love fatal frame cause its honestly the only game that can give me a scare i love the how the horror scene is about ghosts and they make it realy creepy but addicting to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff