Welcome to Gaia! ::

And in among questions about pocket calculators and second phone lines was "have you watched Doctor Who?" Weird. And below that were "In the past month?" and "More than three times in the same night?" Made me lol. Almost the only questions I could check yes to, merely because I can't tell how much bandwidth I have based on modem tone, and I I don't stack my floppy disks anywhere eek

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Fujimi Senshi
And in among questions about pocket calculators and second phone lines was "have you watched Doctor Who?" Weird. And below that were "In the past month?" and "More than three times in the same night?" Made me lol. Almost the only questions I could check yes to, merely because I can't tell how much bandwidth I have based on modem tone, and I I don't stack my floppy disks anywhere eek

Do you have a link to this quiz? I want to take it 3nodding

7,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I would live to start by saying Great avatar Fujimi Senshi. How big of a whovian you ask... I have never missed an episode (at least the ones that aired in my lifetime). I have every episode from the pilot to now on DVD I have built my own police box (the new one) from plans on line which is now my office. I secretly carry an sonic screw driver of my own design in my jacket pocket at all times and have both the rare Doctor Who monopoly and the ultra rare Doctor Who role playing game signed by tom baker... Yes I am a nerd... but don't tell anyone.
Fujimi Senshi

HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A TARDIS???!!!!!
It's a pose from an item called Imaginary Friend.

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Earyn
Fujimi Senshi

Do you have a link to this quiz? I want to take it 3nodding

... just looked. could NOT find it gonk cuz I spent all day yesterday taking various quizzes. crying sorry

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Haha, back in the days when "Whovian" and "Virgin" were synonymous. Instead of only mostly synonymous like they are now.

Dear Dog

Ha ha that does sound like an excellent quiz!

7,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
If you find the quiz I'd love to take it. Great jadoon Mrs Manatee. Azly I know right. Times do change LOL!
yes it does sound totally awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces