Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
shaved his head in the bathroom earlier in the season? It could have been the lighting of my tv or even my imagination, but I saw open sores on the back of his head/neck. I'm not speculating on the sores itself being related to the virus, but it could be an easy way for it to enter the body.

I really like the airborne virus theories that have sprang up so far, but just in case it isn't airborne, this gives a little evidence of a droplet infection. Then the virus could enter the body through a wound and lay dormant until the victim dies. And to my knowledge, I think everyone on the show has had an accident of some kind and contracted the virus that way. From Carl's gaping gunshot wound to maybe Carol scraping her knees raw when Daryl tackled her to the ground to keep her from going to zombie!Sophia.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I support your theory of "droplet infection", especially since we see Shane get splattered with zombie blood every other episode. Was just a matter of time with him, I'd say.

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Not to mention during the school bus scene, he cuts his hand with the same knife he just used to stab a zombie in the brain, where I would believe the infection is most localized and strongest obviously.
That's what I thought

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Im Ah-joo
shaved his head in the bathroom earlier in the season? It could have been the lighting of my tv or even my imagination, but I saw open sores on the back of his head/neck. I'm not speculating on the sores itself being related to the virus, but it could be an easy way for it to enter the body.

I really like the airborne virus theories that have sprang up so far, but just in case it isn't airborne, this gives a little evidence of a droplet infection. Then the virus could enter the body through a wound and lay dormant until the victim dies. And to my knowledge, I think everyone on the show has had an accident of some kind and contracted the virus that way. From Carl's gaping gunshot wound to maybe Carol scraping her knees raw when Daryl tackled her to the ground to keep her from going to zombie!Sophia.

I like your post and the"droplet" theory. It make alot sense.
crying stare blaugh confused talk2hand whee surprised eek scream stressed you make a stog point i totally support you
wink

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
The sores on the back of his head were there to show that Otis had put up a struggle before Shane killed him off. Its the spot where Otis grabbed onto Shane's hair when the two were fighting for their lives

Fatcat

User Image

User Image From what I've speculated the virus is already living in everyone, it was activated when Rick shot him in the neck C: Just like that Darrel guy who had no scratches or bites, It just activated.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces