Welcome to Gaia! ::

ALMOST 1MONTH without any updates I THINK IT's DEAD ALREADY!!!!

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dead in your dreams! they're just busy from that bug but i think now they're thinking about the new evolutions rolleyes

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
tamer Fatma
dead in your dreams! they're just busy from that bug but i think now they're thinking about the new evolutions rolleyes

Thats because they only have one person working on it because they all moved on to something to make more money. Its not dead yet but its dying fast and if it continues like this it soon will be.
tamer Fatma

Evolve you rofl rofl a** HCTIB! There is no bug at all! They just abandoned the game just like other money makers game!

Adventuring Bear

13,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Can't you see their last post? It was last 2weeks ago when they SELL AGAIN the CI moga.... after they earn money again they left the game! rofl rofl rofl

Familiar Stalker

10,500 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
2011melody2011
Can't you see their last post? It was last 2weeks ago when they SELL AGAIN the CI moga.... after they earn money again they left the game! rofl rofl rofl
I think they'll switch to the Mobile Monster Galaxy game, because I think it does amazing in the mobile market. But yeah, the Gaia team just came out with Soul Crash on Facebook (which is decent, but is RIDDLED with bugs!)

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
2011melody2011

You're wrong! There will be an update after 1 more week. You just have to be patient.

The update will be.......the new CI which happens every two weeks! Just kidding.haha xp

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Its not dead its just resting like a pheonix it shall rise from the ashes

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
XxTallis_VendettaxX
Its not dead its just resting like a pheonix it shall rise from the ashes
YEAH IT IS RISTING in peace cool cool cool cool cool cool

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
.________________. whale

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Oh snap facebook update

5 free whistles

"It's FREE WHISTLE WEDNESDAY! Click the link below to get your FIVE FREE WHISTLES! If this post gets 1000 likes by tomorrow, we'll post another link with free items"

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
woo see i knew it wasnt dead

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Oh, ye of little faith.
1BigJuice
Oh snap facebook update

5 free whistles

"It's FREE WHISTLE WEDNESDAY! Click the link below to get your FIVE FREE WHISTLES! If this post gets 1000 likes by tomorrow, we'll post another link with free items"

Is that it???? gonk gonk gonk
For almost 1month without anything you contented with that 5whistle??? Is that an update to you now???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff