Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
`~~ H E L L O ! ! all
I am Iron Magnolias and I am here to ask PLEAD for help from YOU!
You see, I am in a bit of a predicament. I have these three characters that I D E S P E R A T E L Y want to use in a roleplay! But ALAS! I can't seem to find any good, well-structured, semi-lit roleplays to enroll them in!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
There they be! Their bios will be in the links attached to them. Just click them and you will see who these crazy kiddos are! Their names and attributes--along with theme songs--will be included also!
Please Random Gaians! I am BEGGING YOU! Help me out bros.
User Image

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
Both Atsal and Izzy sound really interesting, if you'd like to brainstorm some plot ideas?

Dapper Sophomore

Uber-bani-gurl^^

For 1x1s?? I would love to do that!
I was thinking for Izzy; Maybe there would be a boy at her school that is a closet Otaku and they are paired up in a class to do a project and after the project they stay friends and slowly he starts to open up to her!
&& With Atsal! He could find this girl at his school, or on the street or maybe at a pageant or some obscure place! And he could see she had talent or that she was just absolutely beautiful and he found he quite interesting; but it turns out! She's poor! But she won't tell him that because she doesn't want him to judge her and not talk to her because she's fallen in love with him and she doesn't want to love to die; so she tries her hardest to look the richest she can and she comes down to working a number of jobs and becomes absolutely exhausted and she's faced with the two options of; tell him that she's poor, or working herself to death just to keep him from knowing ^^

Those--Madam--are my plot ideas ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces