Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Can we please keep the 12341234 day/night swap feature? So freaking convenient for screenshots.

Aged Genius

Teh Savior
Can we please keep the 12341234 day/night swap feature? So freaking convenient for screenshots.

I'll consider it. I don't have any objection.

Aged Genius

Celeste Starfyre
This is a question more than suggestion: When is Towns 2.0 coming out?

Here's my suggestion now: I want to say that what would improve things would be to eliminate the dusk/dawn collection times for trash/bugs/flowers. The way it is now there is only 15 minutes for you to actually gather specific junks and that makes it harder for people to collect and of course raises the price of the trash in MP [right now old crumpled newspaper is 1k for ONE which is not right]

We may be able to have a small release in a few months, with maybe just one town. It could be fall though.

It seems most of the suggestions have been about trash/bugs/flowers. I'm going to have to compile the notes, and discuss it in the weekly towns meeting.
How about pets and gardens? That'd be pretty neat smile Or even a family, like my husband (PhoenixBrony) and I could share a house smile

Aged Genius

Rhaetic
I was thinking of maybe making a separate area for catching bugs? A bug catching field. To enter the field you would have to speak with an NPC perhaps and maybe you could even make it possible to exchange bugs to ink in town.

My idea is so lame in comparison dramallama

I'm not sure where the bugs are going yet. I've got them working in a test area. More meetings to come yet though.

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
One thing I'd really like is if there would occasionally be a landmark or something. You know something that just appears at one address in town and nowhere else. Having it always be the same repeat of things gets really boring.

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
also might there be areas with different climates? though that might be a bit hard to make work

Aged Genius

Konako_Akari
One thing I'd really like is if there would occasionally be a landmark or something. You know something that just appears at one address in town and nowhere else. Having it always be the same repeat of things gets really boring.

Yes! That is exactly what we are doing. Every area will be unique.

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
codemonkey37179
Konako_Akari

Yes! That is exactly what we are doing. Every area will be unique.

OuO Really!? YAYS

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Hmmm what can you tell us it will have so far?

Aged Genius

AlphonseXtansyXElric

Well.... We will have each town represented, Durem, Barton, Gambino Island, etc. We will start with one town and build out from there. Zip codes and the directory are going away and will be replaced with a GPS (Gaia Positioning System) device.What else would you like to know?

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
codemonkey37179
AlphonseXtansyXElric

Well.... We will have each town represented, Durem, Barton, Gambino Island, etc. We will start with one town and build out from there. Zip codes and the directory are going away and will be replaced with a GPS (Gaia Positioning System) device.What else would you like to know?

what types of features?

Aged Genius

AlphonseXtansyXElric
codemonkey37179
AlphonseXtansyXElric

what types of features?

What do you mean by features? In the GPS device? Mostly navigation. Can't say much more than that.

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
codemonkey37179
AlphonseXtansyXElric
codemonkey37179
AlphonseXtansyXElric

what types of features?

What do you mean by features? In the GPS device? Mostly navigation. Can't say much more than that.

awww ok... It would be really cool if we could have something like some of the flash enviorments gaia has had for sponsors in the past

Aged Genius

AlphonseXtansyXElric
codemonkey37179
AlphonseXtansyXElric
codemonkey37179
AlphonseXtansyXElric

what types of features?

awww ok... It would be really cool if we could have something like some of the flash enviorments gaia has had for sponsors in the past

I didn't say it wouldn't wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces