Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get ignored for being a newbie?? Tried to post a few times in chatterbox and no one really wants to talk cat_sweatdrop

Is that normal here? cat_stare
mo ii yo
-Hachi-Ichigo-Gurasu-
Get ignored for being a newbie?? Tried to post a few times in chatterbox and no one really wants to talk cat_sweatdrop

Welcome.
Not really. Some people just don't care about newbies, but some people (like me :3 ) are really nice.
Trust me, once you get the hang of this place, you'll fit right in.
oh okay thanks heart
im a newb too and nobody will help or talk to me either sad
heart heart yes please. thank you so much for being nice

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to Gaia, feel free to add me as a friend or message me with any questions you may have.

If you have anythings you really like, I might be able to point you in the direction of a forum that you may be interested in.

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
-Hachi-Ichigo-Gurasu-

i get ignored most of the time lol, just try and jon a post, and remember to post often,people like to talk to "regulars" i guess. sweatdrop

Romantic Tycoon

Well today is your lucky day, i'll talk to ALL the noobs.

Romantic Tycoon

xXVestiXx
-Hachi-Ichigo-Gurasu-

i get ignored most of the time lol, just try and jon a post, and remember to post often,people like to talk to "regulars" i guess. sweatdrop

Hey man dont let it get you down, just keep it up and junk razz

Beloved Pirate

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Not really those people like to post on everything, bad luck I guess? Anyway WELCOME!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff