Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Now, I understand I am not the best. I am aware of my awkwardness in the joints and limbs. Also porportion.. Oh, man. Everything really. I start drawing the bodies and everything goes downhill. *~*
I am aware of my bad points, so I think it would be really amazing if someone could give some positive feedback.
Y'know.. Give me some confidence. sweatdrop I really do feel I need it, I haven't drawn at all lately because I get so frustrated and can't figure a way to improve.

Don't force yourselves to come up with anything with empty meaning, I won't take it to heart. If you simply can't find anything positive to say about my drawing style, or whatever.. You can try giving constructive critizism(sp? Sorry, I no longer have firefox.. And I'm too lazy to wait for word to load and open.)

YOOOOSH!
Now that all that is out of the way:
HERE YOU GO:
User Image
Two lovely ladies showin' some lovin'. I call them KiwiBerry. :3
User Image
I think I've actually shown this one before.. All well. She's also an OC.

Shy Regular

4,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
these are so cute! biggrin I want one but my avi SUCKS!

Codebreaking Browser

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
The first thing i noticed is the heads. First of all your heads are to pushed in , like an oval. It doesn't look good. The head is to small or the body is to big. Your bodys are great. Practice a little on eyes. Especially closed ones they don't look good i personally think the arch should be bigger on the eye. Also work on your noses some are to big and some are to small.
You might wanna make the blood splatters darker. Take off the sketch marks on the "Chu" Your smile on the first picture is to lowwww. Either the head is to long or it's to low. The breast are good i love the way you did the hair. Work on making the fingers a little skinnier and other than that i love the pictures. You have much to work on. Bye~

Friendly Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
societysdebutante

You want one? Like.. You want me to draw your avatar? I'm so confused. xD
But thank you! I really appreciate it! :3

Friendly Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
princessgree
The first thing i noticed is the heads. First of all your heads are to pushed in , like an oval. It doesn't look good. The head is to small or the body is to big. Your bodys are great. Practice a little on eyes. Especially closed ones they don't look good i personally think the arch should be bigger on the eye. Also work on your noses some are to big and some are to small.
You might wanna make the blood splatters darker. Take off the sketch marks on the "Chu" Your smile on the first picture is to lowwww. Either the head is to long or it's to low. The breast are good i love the way you did the hair. Work on making the fingers a little skinnier and other than that i love the pictures. You have much to work on. Bye~

Thank you for all the feedback, really.
However.. Most of the things you said aren't too helpful. I'm just saying.
I don't at all feel enlightened, but I can tell you're trying to help. sweatdrop
The way I draw my heads.. is just the way I draw my heads. If I were to change this "oval shape" you're talking about I would have to completely recreate my drawing style.. Which would be a very stressful little adventure. Although, I have had someone say I need to fix the way I draw heads and faces once.. I just ignored him though because he, as a person, annoyed me horribly. So.. I didn't at all take it into consideration. sweatdrop
Although It will be pretty difficult and pretty awkward, I will try to get rid of the "ovalness" of the heads.
Also, I should have mentioned that the bottom drawing is old. I've always been frustrated with my eyes and hands so I've been working on them for a while now and feel pleased with how they've improved.. I just don't have any way to scan them and show them here. My scanner is acting up and.. Blah.
I.. I just don't know how to reply to this really.
How dark my blood splatters are shouldn't matter. xD I'm a bit confused why it matters. Is it because if they were darker it would look more realistic? That isn't really what I was trying to do.. When I had them shaded darker I didn't approve of how it looked so I faded it. So.. Yeah.
I will give you the thing about the sketch marks on "chu" though.
I will try my best to take what you've said into consideration and hope I improve a bit. Thank you for the compliments and helpful comments. :3

Codebreaking Browser

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
StalkerPanda
princessgree

I don't at all feel enlightened, but I can tell you're trying to help. sweatdrop
The way I draw my heads.. is just the way I draw my heads. If I were to change this "oval shape" you're talking about I would have to completely recreate my drawing style.. Which would be a very stressful little adventure. Although, I have had someone say I need to fix the way I draw heads and faces once.. I just ignored him though because he, as a person, annoyed me horribly. So.. I didn't at all take it into consideration. sweatdrop
Although It will be pretty difficult and pretty awkward, I will try to get rid of the "ovalness" of the heads.
Also, I should have mentioned that the bottom drawing is old. I've always been frustrated with my eyes and hands so I've been working on them for a while now and feel pleased with how they've improved.. I just don't have any way to scan them and show them here. My scanner is acting up and.. Blah.
How dark my blood splatters are shouldn't matter. xD I'm a bit confused why it matters. Is it because if they were darker it would look more realistic? That isn't really what I was trying to do.. When I had them shaded darker I didn't approve of how it looked so I faded it. So.. Yeah.
I will try my best to take what you've said into consideration and hope I improve a bit. Thank you for the compliments and helpful comments. :3

Your welcome.

Shy Regular

4,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
StalkerPanda
societysdebutante

You want one? Like.. You want me to draw your avatar? I'm so confused. xD
But thank you! I really appreciate it! :3

i was mostly talking to myself about wanting everything haha and oyur welcome!
very nice art

Friendly Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
MonsterXX24

?

Mitsu Esrelle's Senpai

Dainty Dreamer

19,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like the style you have.
It's different, and overall nicely done.
The one on the lefts face is a little awkward and
the mouth seems a little rushed as well. (in KiwiBerry)

But don't take that to heart to much. The art is still awesome.
I love your style 3nodding

Wealthy Raider

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Swap Meet 100
Now it just sounds like some lame excuse for you not to try and improve. That kind of attitude is not a way to get better, that girl didn't have to waste her time giving you a critique when you weren't even going to listen to it! If you're thinking of becoming a better artist, you have to look at their critiques, then look at your own art. That's what real artists do.

StalkerPanda
princessgree

Friendly Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
ChelsiCraig
I like the style you have.
It's different, and overall nicely done.
The one on the lefts face is a little awkward and
the mouth seems a little rushed as well. (in KiwiBerry)

But don't take that to heart to much. The art is still awesome.
I love your style 3nodding

crying Thank youuuuuu~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas