Welcome to Gaia! ::

A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
For their unaffordable cravings, and the body pains they are so kindly sharing with me... Now... Who wants to buy me pickles, cheese, lasagna, and welll..... sausages
Pregnant people always want the good kind of food, if your ever hunger, make a pregnant friend lol

AMEN!!! I miss being pregnant lol
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
For their unaffordable cravings, and the body pains they are so kindly sharing with me... Now... Who wants to buy me pickles, cheese, lasagna, and welll..... sausages
Pregnant people always want the good kind of food, if your ever hunger, make a pregnant friend lol

never been pregnant >.< kinda curious to it, but wouldnt go out just to get prego
tootsie poots
pizza and mangos
emotion_omnomnom

mmmm yummy sounding!
I really want a bacon cheeseburger... with grilled asparagus
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

never been pregnant >.< kinda curious to it, but wouldnt go out just to get prego

lol I loved the feeling.Well, when I wasn't super pukey
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

ya that part I would totally not look forward to if i was ever preggers, i just love all the cravings they have, especially when it was like, strawberries, beef jerky, sandwiches, etc. (last pregnant person I know got this stuff a lot)
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

ya that part I would totally not look forward to if i was ever preggers, i just love all the cravings they have, especially when it was like, strawberries, beef jerky, sandwiches, etc. (last pregnant person I know got this stuff a lot)

Oh I know!! I craved chicken alfredo like MAD when I was pregnant with my son, and asparagus and McDick's when I was pregnant with my daughter
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

Oh I know!! I craved chicken alfredo like MAD when I was pregnant with my son, and asparagus and McDick's when I was pregnant with my daughter
O.O yummy!! That is the good stuff, especially the chicken alferdo. That stuff is so rich though.
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

O.O yummy!! That is the good stuff, especially the chicken alferdo. That stuff is so rich though.

That's what makes it good smile I love it with tortoleni noodles
Lady_Dean1690

Now I am hungry for tortellini and chicken alfredo xp
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

It would be perfect with asparagus razz simply Divine biggrin
And I thank my friends for sharing their cravings with me lol
Bitches..... rolleyes
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

Bitches..... rolleyes

Its actually pretty good with some steamed broccoli, ahaha well they gave you some good cravings though at least xD
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

Bitches..... rolleyes

Its actually pretty good with some steamed broccoli, ahaha well they gave you some good cravings though at least xD

That sounds good too O.O
Yes they did lol but I can't afford any of it lol
Well, im off to bed
ttfn (SEND ADDS IF YOU WANT)
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690
A_Wolf_Inside
Lady_Dean1690

Bitches..... rolleyes

That sounds good too O.O
Yes they did lol but I can't afford any of it lol
Well, im off to bed
ttfn (SEND ADDS IF YOU WANT)

uh oh xD helped make a craving
and goodnight :3
will do actually

Loving Bunny

I've always eaten like I'm pregnant.

InoAdahara's Waifu

Blessed Lover

hey girl did you get hacked!??!?! cause you had on some expensive items yesterday now you look...plain jane...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff