Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey there, any soul crash staff please read.

Its been 2 days coming 3rd, everytime I log in to soulcrash I cant see my neighbors and leaderboard at all. I donated alot to the game and I hope that I can see some positive result of my own account connected with the social soulcrash players in my list, including my no.1 lifetime winning ground.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001115677871

Feel free to add me on fb soulcrash players. I hope that my problem can be resolved asap. Thanks.

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
his right pls fix BUG as soon as Possible
Mrweedy
hey there, any soul crash staff please read.

Its been 2 days coming 3rd, everytime I log in to soulcrash I cant see my neighbors and leaderboard at all. I donated alot to the game and I hope that I can see some positive result of my own account connected with the social soulcrash players in my list, including my no.1 lifetime winning ground.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001115677871

Feel free to add me on fb soulcrash players. I hope that my problem can be resolved asap. Thanks.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to click here to contact the Soul Crash Customer Support Team.
i appreciate that. but a few of my friends facing the same problem.
1. no neighbors
2. no leaderboard
3. lose gold after you win
(i lost gold from 20000 to 5000 now)

i dont what is going on but i aint gonna play it for now till it fix.

hope the sc team will solve this bug asap
thanks jackie for the concern. i appreciate it.

nothing more we can do but to wait smile
I have also been experiencing this issue... I can battle, but none of my friends appear. I have an Alienware Aurora computer so hardware is not an issue. I've ran every anti-virus, spyware, and rootkit software I have and there is nothing malicious on my system. Please help correct this so I can retrun gift and get the benefits of the friends I have playing this game. Thank you in advance.
I'm been having the same problem for 3 days now. Just recently started playing and finding this really annoying. I have posted a thread in the "Report Bugs" part so if you would like to add your complaint to it as well be my guest. Hope this is fixed soon. Last thing I want to do is start playing a game full of problems. I hope this is the exception and not the norm....
its been a week since the bug thing... i cant do any battles cuz 1 round cost me 1830 mercenary gold. sad
I've also noticed that the leader boards don't show any info as well... rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff