Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rad n Subtract
Ive been playing the resident evil demo a lot lately, i really want to get it

Its very good. Normally I hardly jump but in this game I jumped a few time maybe part cuz of the eerie music and narrow corridor. I only 2 hours in the game I think

6,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
lilshortybp1mp1n
Rad n Subtract

Its very good. Normally I hardly jump but in this game I jumped a few time maybe part cuz of the eerie music and narrow corridor. I only 2 hours in the game I think
Ive been on resident evil kick for the past few days playing through 4&5, but the 3ds versions a nice mix of action and old school scariness
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n

Actually it is. I forgot the date I thinking April but you can wiki it. Nintendo even announce it too.

Woot, so happy!

Sucks that fatal frame 4 never came out to USA but hey I hack my wii to play it lol. But im hoping that fatal frame 5/ remake of 2 come to America on the wii

Yea i have a hacked wii and a dvdr copy of FF4 on wii, but i never bothered trying out the hack, i lost interest after waiting sooo long for the translation, i should prolly try it sometime.

Hey if you go to zero translation you can get it on your SD card and play it. I have the translation pack on my wii. Its so worth it; it have my stamp of approval but of course im just a nobody right now. Its one of the scariest game this Gen beside siren for the ps3. I need to beat it too so far none of my little brother or sisters willing to play it

I love the Siren series sooo much...i am still sad Siren 2 never came out here.

I didn't know there's was a second part to it. But i have to say I never play it buts friend did. Its just as scary as fatal frame and silent hill
lilshortybp1mp1n
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n

Sucks that fatal frame 4 never came out to USA but hey I hack my wii to play it lol. But im hoping that fatal frame 5/ remake of 2 come to America on the wii

Yea i have a hacked wii and a dvdr copy of FF4 on wii, but i never bothered trying out the hack, i lost interest after waiting sooo long for the translation, i should prolly try it sometime.

Hey if you go to zero translation you can get it on your SD card and play it. I have the translation pack on my wii. Its so worth it; it have my stamp of approval but of course im just a nobody right now. Its one of the scariest game this Gen beside siren for the ps3. I need to beat it too so far none of my little brother or sisters willing to play it

I didn't know there's was a second part to it. But i have to say I never play it buts friend did. Its just as scary as fatal frame and silent hill

Yea the director of Silent Hill 1 made Siren when he left after SH1.

Dapper Genius

Everyone I know who's used one has complained of headaches. :
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n
screwthishipstersite
lilshortybp1mp1n

Yea the director of Silent Hill 1 made Siren when he left after SH1.

Ohh no wonder. That pretty awesome. I did not even know that
Sinclair the Apostate
Everyone I know who's used one has complained of headaches. :

I do agree it do induce headaches. But it also depend on who using it and how strong they put it on. I do not get headaches but I do get like blurred vision a few times. So basically you probably need to rest your eyes a bit or put it on 2D
Rad n Subtract
lilshortybp1mp1n
Rad n Subtract

Ive been on resident evil kick for the past few days playing through 4&5, but the 3ds versions a nice mix of action and old school scariness

I totally agree with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces