Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all please help me with this. I would like art for my rp character im not sure if that considered an oc or not but i would really love art for her so i can get a refs picture of her. Im not wanting anything to detailed a simple fine looking picture would be good with me so please help. i will tip if need be.
MY RP CHARACTER
Arika (R-E-KA) a.k.a Ari (R-E)
Name: Arika
Hair: crimson wavy
eyes: 1 light blue 1 light to dark green
body: slim
skin tone: light tan
other:snake bites tongue ring
Clothes: arm bands only Bottoms
top shoes
Personlity: Bit of a rebel but can be sweet. A little tempered. loves to have fun an make jokes.
pose: ONE TWO THREE the poses are just guide for her look
It's just a quick one, but I hope I managed to interpret it alright - I wasn't too sure on a couple of the details, so I improvised XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I basically left it flat coloured so hopefully you can see the outfit better (my sisters laptop makes black/dark grey really light) ^^;
kawaiihannah
It's just a quick one, but I hope I managed to interpret it alright - I wasn't too sure on a couple of the details, so I improvised XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I basically left it flat coloured so hopefully you can see the outfit better (my sisters laptop makes black/dark grey really light) ^^;

OMG your are my new bestfriend she is grea/tamazing/awesome/cute/punkish/sweet/ everything i was looking for in a basic
Rebel_Rockin_Britt
OMG your are my new bestfriend she is grea/tamazing/awesome/cute/punkish/sweet/ everything i was looking for in a basic

Lol I'm glad you like it XD I've noticed people are more likely to draw things with a visual reference, so hopefully now you'll be able to get more art of her too ^^
Thank you so much she is perfect

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces