Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
two days ago, I got a DSi from Amazon. I played it right away. Yesterday the battery died so i tried to charge it. It didn't work, so I checked 5 other outlets. Still nothing. I thought maybe the charge light indicator wasn't working, so I plugged it in for a few minutes, then turned it on to have it die before the home screen could load.

So I called Nintendo about it through the number on the DSi. After answering 2 automated questions, I was put to Nintendo customer service. The man had me identify the charger. Turns out, it's not even a DSi charger. The charger I got wasn't even licensed by Nintendo, so it wasn't even supposed to be used with Nintendo hardware.

Lousy b***h that sold me the DSi included a charger that wasn't for the DSi or any other Nintendo hardware.

So he said I could order one brand new directly from their wearhouse. I said okay. It was $16.11. That was much better than many other prices I found, and I knew It would work. Now I'm getting a charger for my DSi, licensed by Nintendo, directly from Nintendo, brand new.

That f*cktard that told me the DSi owes me 16 dollars. I should have gotten a charger for my DSi, a working one. AND I should have gotten it without having to call Nintendo to verify that it's not even the right charger. This a*****e sends me a DSi for 80 bucks, and doesn't even include the right charger. Technically, I didn't even get what what is the description, which was a DSi with a DSi charger. I didn't get that. I should sue his a** for making me spend 96 dollars in order to get my DSi to work.

I demanded my money back from him. But if he doesn't respond, I'm going to ******** sue his a** off.
it's going to cost a lot more to pay a lawyer.
I signed up for an account at pokemon.com, and someone from tokyo japan tried to hack my facebook. I have no idea why.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Creature Fear

It's the principal of the thing. And I've been told that I can sue for the cost of a lawyer if they did something that caused me to seek out a lawyer. Even if I can't, I just want this a*****e to know that this s**t is unacceptable.
KT_JDDD
Creature Fear

It's the principal of the thing. And I've been told that I can sue for the cost of a lawyer if they did something that caused me to seek out a lawyer. Even if I can't, I just want this a*****e to know that this s**t is unacceptable.

Just send a strongly worded email or give negative feedback on their Amazon thingy.

If you're gonna spend that much money and time over a $16 charger you'll make yourself look like an idiot.
Nintendo chargers have the word nintendo on it.
Oh those products. heart

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Creature Fear
KT_JDDD
Creature Fear

Just send a strongly worded email or give negative feedback on their Amazon thingy.

If you're gonna spend that much money and time over a $16 charger you'll make yourself look like an idiot.

I've already sent 2 strongly worded emails demanding they reimburse me. My seller feedback said the same stuff and only got a 2/5 rating. The 2 is only because I actually got my DSi.

There were other costs in getting the charger. Phone, time, electricity to charge the phone, lost volts from plugging in the charger into different walls, and more.

They're lucky I'm only asking for 16 dollars.
KT_JDDD
Creature Fear
KT_JDDD
Creature Fear

I've already sent 2 strongly worded emails demanding they reimburse me. My seller feedback said the same stuff and only got a 2/5 rating. The 2 is only because I actually got my DSi.

There were other costs in getting the charger. Phone, time, electricity to charge the phone, lost volts from plugging in the charger into different walls, and more.

They're lucky I'm only asking for 16 dollars.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10,050 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
the best part about calling nintendo service is the video game music that pops up while you're waiting for them to get to you

it used to be the intro music to zelda : TP I loved it so much 4laugh
A 3DS IS ONLY LIKE 20 BUCKS MORE ON AVERAGE

WHY GET A DSI?

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Halabred
Nintendo chargers have the word nintendo on it.

Ladykiller

yea they do have great customer service theyre always real nice and helpful

IRL Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sweagenv2
the best part about calling nintendo service is the video game music that pops up while you're waiting for them to get to you

Oh my gosh, that's awesome!! I haven't called the nintendo help line since like the early 90s and they didn't have sweet music playing for you while you wait.

They were super nice though! I imagine they're actual citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom and that's why they're so sweet, ya know. They're all lil happy mushroom people.

10,050 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
Gwendolyn Macrae
Sweagenv2

Oh my gosh, that's awesome!! I haven't called the nintendo help line since like the early 90s and they didn't have sweet music playing for you while you wait.

They were super nice though! I imagine they're actual citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom and that's why they're so sweet, ya know. They're all lil happy mushroom people.

yes they are good!

I can't remember exactly what I phoned them about, think it had to do with a DS
but yeah music makes every phone call wait better
I think a lot of companies have stuff like that now 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items