Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

『 I N T R O D U C T I O N 』

Hello! I'm Kao (so unoriginal, I know) and this is my first art shop on Gaia. Though I'm pretty new here, I did have a shop for tinierme previously. Though I'm not going to be super into Gaia things, I wanted to fund myself and my friends a little, so that's what this little shop is for. I won't have very many slots open (and I take long hiatuses) as I'm frequently busy with other works at the same time.

Please feel free to look around and ask questions if you think you'll want to commission me! I don't bite, promise.

I am also available for IRL commissions (which take precedence over these), you can see further details of that over here.

『 N O T I C E 』

Closed for awhile again because I just don't have that much time. I'll still finish the ones I have of course but after is probably a long long break. My IRL commissions will still be open though.

Opened a solo auction!

User Image

『 R U L E S 』

» Be polite and courteous. This includes typing legibly. If I don't understand what you're trying to say I can't reply to you properly. I will ignore completely both rude and incoherent comments.

» Don't steal my work or claim it's yours. Commissioners are free to do with their final images as they will, but the original image should still be credited to me.

» I reserve the right to turn down any orders for any reason. I'll say in advance I don't do explicit images and I don't draw certain fandoms. Please look at least my DA to see what I'm capable of.

» Please use the form provided.

» My policy is to only give commissioners the full image through PM, if you want it just on the thread, please tell me!

» Save your commission to your computer, incase something happens with the image services or my computer.

» I'm perfectly open to criticism, however this isn't the place for that. Please go to the specific image in question on my DA or Tumblr if you have any constructive suggestions. Commenting is turned on for both sites.

» Now if you've read, understand and agree to comply to all the rules thoroughly, please feel free to go further.
『 S A M P L E S 』

You can see my work at my DeviantArt Gallery and commonly sketches and WIPs in my Tumblr. I'm a bit prolific, at least in quantity, so there is a lot of images to see.

Here are a few relevant samples from both sites:

User Image User Image User Image User Image
『 O P T I O N S 』

I'm looking for art around or above my current level, however I do really like cute styles. I'll match your art trade offer. ie. Bust sketch = bust sketch. I'll start your sketch after a wip is shown?

My original characters can be seen in my reference site. I know it's incomplete but I'll be working on filling it in when I have time and will fill in right away the characters who are selected to be drawn.

Bribe
I'm not going to take a lot of bribes except high offers and if I really would like to draw your character.

IRL Commission
Details for commissions is here.

『 F O R M 』

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b] What you want and what you'll give.
[b]Reference:[/b] (Pictures or text is fine, links to pics is preferable. If you want to include a little about your character, here is also where to do it.)
『 S L O T S 』

『 F I N I S H E D 』

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

A big thank you to my past commissioners:

Mary_N247, Mukin, whisperingwillow, Mia-Nyan (x2), Princess Reaym, Keiric, the_midnight_angel (x4), Macaroni Soup (xBabycutex), Achaia Crucifix (x2), The Lady Twele, Illycia, walkingfire, Kawaii Onyx
『 C R E D I T 』

The font used for this layout is "the King & Queen font", it can be downloaded at dafont.com

『 B U T T O N S 』

Link banners to link this shop!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.75868725#][IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/kaotomearts/commish/linkbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

『 L I N K S』

If you've got something you want me to link please tell me and link me back.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P-phew. sweatdrop

Conservative Lover

Username: Mary_N247
Type: Lineart Chibi
Details: Whatever you prefer
Reference: Sayuri (You can choose which form you'd like to draw.)
Offer:50k with tip
Mary_N247

Sure! :3 Please initiate trade~

Tipsy Lunatic

do you do couples ? and if so prices?
Malicious Mannerisms
do you do couples ? and if so prices?

Oh! Opps I forgot to add about that! >_< Just add the price per character. D:

Fashionable Citizen

- stalking and subscribing to this thread -

I love your art! It's so gorgeous.
I'm sure I'll order from here once I get more gold.

Fashionable Shopper

Question...would this sampled be considered soft shade?....(sorry I'm really bad at this xD)
Username: Mukin
Type: Chibi - line art
Details: digital
Reference: X
Offer:50k
teeniemae
- stalking and subscribing to this thread -

I love your art! It's so gorgeous.
I'm sure I'll order from here once I get more gold.

biggrin Thank you for your interest! I look forward to doing art for you one day then~? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff