Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
if you post here you agree that all the twilight spoofing is WRONG and should not continue this includes the spoofed things such as Movies,you tube videos,hateful comments,items and series.TOGETHER WE CAN FIX THE SPOOFING PROBLEM.(also post here if you hate the Edward spoofing too)I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!
I'm wrote a spoof and I'm posting in your thread, Watcha gonna do about it?

Dangerous Werewolf

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Absolutely nothing i just simply think that the spoofing of twilight should stop thats my thoughts which are clearly different than yours ' smile

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
You can't stop people from spoofing something like Twilight. It's public, it's out! There's not much you can do about that.
Oops, I accidentally provided spoof.

To get an actual discussion topic on here, why do you hate spoofing of the series? Don't you know there's some amazing spoofs and parodies out there?

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
whitbug12
if you post here you agree that all the twilight spoofing is WRONG and should not continue this includes the spoofed things such as Movies,you tube videos,hateful comments,items and series.TOGETHER WE CAN FIX THE SPOOFING PROBLEM.(also post here if you hate the Edward spoofing too)I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!

awww what's wrong?
you gonna go wet your panties and go cry to meyer now?
you do that.
us older mature folks will stay here living life.
User Image

Sparkly Hellhound

I firmly believe in, and support the spoofing of Twilight. It isn't some sacred religious text, nor is it a monumental and society changing piece of work that should be held in high regards. It's popularity makes it fair game to spoofed.. (and in Twilight's case, vastly improved) .. by having spoofs written and filmed.

Oh, and I JUST posted that here. :3

Dangerous Werewolf

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
you people may say as you wish that is just my thoughts and my hopes and i really dont care if i can stop it or not it is just so wrong and if you dont agree thats your thoughts so like i said say as you please and insult me all you want i dont really care. rolleyes
whitbug12
you people may say as you wish that is just my thoughts and my hopes and i really dont care if i can stop it or not it is just so wrong and if you dont agree thats your thoughts so like i said say as you please and insult me all you want i dont really care. rolleyes
You're not explaining your thoughts though. This isn't a place for you to rant, this is a place to discuss. Now, are you upset about it because it's Twilight? Because that seems like the most probable answer. Also, commas and periods are your friends. They can change the perception of a sentence.

E.g.:

"Let's eat Grandpa!"= Wrong
"Let's eat, Grandpa!"= Right

Dangerous Werewolf

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
GreatWizardRoniBaby
whitbug12
You're not explaining your thoughts though. This isn't a place for you to rant, this is a place to discuss. Now, are you upset about it because it's Twilight? Because that seems like the most probable answer. Also, commas and periods are your friends. They can change the perception of a sentence.

E.g.:

"Let's eat Grandpa!"= Wrong
"Let's eat, Grandpa!"= Right

my typing should not be a problem to you and also i had this approved by the admin and they are ok what i have said and i do believe discussion is taking place what is it we are doing right now....OMG! we are discussing stuff.
"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW TWILIGHT ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY. ITZ SERIOUS BUSINESS!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
whitbug12

my typing should not be a problem to you and also i had this approved by the admin and they are ok what i have said and i do believe discussion is taking place what is it we are doing right now....OMG! we are discussing stuff.
It is a problem. Whenever there are illiterate or ignorant people in the world, it should be everyone's problem.

I am curious as to how you got this 'okay' from an admin or mod. Barely any mods show their self here. Did you actually ask them if you could do this before doing it?

I do believe I see a bunch of people mocking you for something that they don't see a problem with. I am trying to discuss it with you but you sadly are avoiding the question. Why does spoofs and parodies upset you?
whitbug12
Are you stupid or you're just asking for it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff