tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

ULTIMATE_KODIAK
Mewlicious Paladin
ULTIMATE_KODIAK
Shifting Time
ULTIMATE_KODIAK

That should do it...

Is he just sleeping somewhere? The students have dorms so they would be in those... so where is he exactly?

He is near where Dietra, Ella, Clear, and Hielet (Cuwen's characters) are; and is sleeping among the students who were supposedly induced into a coma by Ella, Clear, and Hielet.

No one is actually in a coma right now. The events with Dietra and Ella and Clear and those guys are happening two months before what's currently happening in the RP. It's a flashback, and is closed off to chars who aren't already there. And there is no coma at that point in time either. Dietra was simply recalling how that that happened two years ago

Well... time to delete some really ill-placed posts...

Well, you've only made three posts, and I think the first two didn't have any issues with them?

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

wow flashback posts do not work with a picture off to the side layout

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mewlicious Paladin

lol! That they are. But thankfully they don't look too bad. And how does Dietra keep attracting the dangerous people??? First Hielet and now this Nato guy. I'm very curious to see what that's all about! biggrin Any other person probably would have bolted by now, but not Ella! She's awesome! Although, I catch myself wanting to call her Emma sometimes. I think it's just because she's Ella and Emmett made her. Ella + Emmett = Emma! Oi. lol.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Cuwen
Mewlicious Paladin

lol! That they are. But thankfully they don't look too bad. And how does Dietra keep attracting the dangerous people??? First Hielet and now this Nato guy. I'm very curious to see what that's all about! biggrin Any other person probably would have bolted by now, but not Ella! She's awesome! Although, I catch myself wanting to call her Emma sometimes. I think it's just because she's Ella and Emmett made her. Ella + Emmett = Emma! Oi. lol.

Emma was the name Emmett used when he transformed into a female during the genderbend.
Ellett is clearly the superior option

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ULTIMATE_KODIAK
I'm hoping to do well here... this is the first time I've been in a forum roleplay. Well, this is technically the second one I've been accepted in.

I'm sure you'll do fine. I have an available character to rp with. I'll have her 'stop by' for you smile . Welcome to EMHS where all insanity happens.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Mewlicious Paladin

Yo check you're phone I've been texting you

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

tityanya
Mewlicious Paladin

Yo check you're phone I've been texting you

>>>>>>>>>OOOOOOOOOOO>>>>>>>>>>>

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
By the way.. Dragon won...

SO DRAGON FIGHT COMING SOON...ONE BIG OL DRAGON!..UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS TO DO A TAG TEAM FIGHT AND HAVE TWO DRAGONS TO FIGHT C:

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mewlicious Paladin

How would Kyle break down the door? Ram it with his shoulder, or kick it in?

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

kishune
Mewlicious Paladin

How would Kyle break down the door? Ram it with his shoulder, or kick it in?

He might break the doorknob, or maybe just change into something small enough to crawl under it. His mind is currently on breaking the doorknob though

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mewlicious Paladin
Cuwen
Mewlicious Paladin

Emma was the name Emmett used when he transformed into a female during the genderbend.
Ellett is clearly the superior option

Seriously?? lol!!! So I'm not crazy, then. You had thought of Emma, too! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas