WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Wassup people

Not much, not much.
Wassup with you?

Same i couldnt sleep last night maybe another insomnia :c
Just woke uo how about youuuuuu

Nearly dinner here at the moment, so just preparing that.
It's been a pretty slow but relaxing day. Spent most of it reading, haha.
How has your day gone?

Aww whats cook'n? c;
it was a very tiring day for me i was with a friend of mine (used to be my girl crush) and yeah we went shopping together c; we both had a good time haha i even dressed up nicely since its sooo cold here and i wanna dress up nicely c; and nice what were you reading?
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Wassup people

Not much, not much.
Wassup with you?

How has your day gone?

Aww whats cook'n? c;
it was a very tiring day for me i was with a friend of mine (used to be my girl crush) and yeah we went shopping together c; we both had a good time haha i even dressed up nicely since its sooo cold here and i wanna dress up nicely c; and nice what were you reading?

Just a bit of chicken and a salad to go with it. Nothing terribly exciting, haha.
Ahh, it sounds like it would be fun, and dressing up is always nice. I mean, why not eh. ^-^ Were you shopping for anything in particular? Or just generally?
I am reading Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood. A book containing nine short stories by her.
gaia_angelleft emotion_yatta gaia_angelright

Rare

Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Wassup people

Not much, not much.
Wassup with you?

How has your day gone?

Aww whats cook'n? c;

Just a bit of chicken and a salad to go with it. Nothing terribly exciting, haha.
Ahh, it sounds like it would be fun, and dressing up is always nice. I mean, why not eh. ^-^ Were you shopping for anything in particular? Or just generally?
I am reading Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood. A book containing nine short stories by her.

Ohh yummy! chickeeeeeeeeen salaaad yes please haha!
yes it was my first time to dress up nicely c; i was shopping some spaghetti straps (for girls) for my mom and her friend at old navy lol.. O: oh short stories
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo

How has your day gone?

Aww whats cook'n? c;

yes it was my first time to dress up nicely c; i was shopping some spaghetti straps (for girls) for my mom and her friend at old navy lol.. O: oh short stories

Mmm, yes, it was very tasty ^^ I wish I had prepared more though, heh.
Nice! Always fun (: Oh nice . Were you successful in getting them? Was this a general errand, or getting them as a gift sort of thing?
Yeah. Short stories are not usually my thing, but I really like the author. So I do not mind.

Timid Sex Symbol

Hey, Guys mind cheering me up...
Completely flunked my math Exam....
*sighs then cant be bothered voice* Notice me Sempai emotion_8c

Man-Lover

sleepless nights
Inner_Cinderfella

Ah, that is no good to hear.

I find that all you can do in these situations is wait to see what the actual result is and then go from there. You may surprise yourself. For now, just be glad that the examination is done and let yourself relax regardless, if you can.

... Not exactly cheering up, haha. But hopefully it helps? It helped me get through examinations, at least. But if you just want the cheering up part, hmm... I'll try to think of something.

Probably not the sempai you were hoping for, heh. xD

Timid Sex Symbol

Karrli
Inner_Cinderfella

I find that all you can do in these situations is wait to see what the actual result is and then go from there. You may surprise yourself. For now, just be glad that the examination is done and let yourself relax regardless, if you can.

... Not exactly cheering up, haha. But hopefully it helps? It helped me get through examinations, at least. But if you just want the cheering up part, hmm... I'll try to think of something.

Well, the only reason I know i failed was, I didn't Answer a single question ahahahah! the questions were not like my math teacher Described but...its okay, no used crying over spilled milk.

and Hey my Sempai doesn't always have to br romantic.....but.... only if the other person wants it chasing boys isn't really my style due to past reasons rofl 4laugh 4laugh

Rare

Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo

How has your day gone?

Aww whats cook'n? c;

Nice! Always fun (: Oh nice . Were you successful in getting them? Was this a general errand, or getting them as a gift sort of thing?
Yeah. Short stories are not usually my thing, but I really like the author. So I do not mind.

thats nice to hear c; yeah prepare some more for me c; just in case lels.
yes i was successful in getting those in a very reasonable price. it was an errand they were like " buy us some this if you see any @ old navy " and i nodded lel. ahh i see thats good so your a reader eh? i wanna give you some good looking abs so you can update your avi.
Inner_Cinderfella
Karrli
Inner_Cinderfella

Well, the only reason I know i failed was, I didn't Answer a single question ahahahah! the questions were not like my math teacher Described but...its okay, no used crying over spilled milk.

and Hey my Sempai doesn't always have to br romantic.....but.... only if the other person wants it chasing boys isn't really my style due to past reasons rofl 4laugh 4laugh

... Ah, okay. So the tactic of waiting to see the result isn't exactly applicable here. That's pretty rough though. You can hardly be faulted for doing poorly in an exam if the teacher hasn't actually prepared you for it. And if the rest of your class found similar, well, maybe there's something to be done about it?

Mm, I definitely empathise with you on that point and get what ya mean, heh.
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo

Aww whats cook'n? c;

yes i was successful in getting those in a very reasonable price. it was an errand they were like " buy us some this if you see any @ old navy " and i nodded lel. ahh i see thats good so your a reader eh? i wanna give you some good looking abs so you can update your avi.

Haha, I will make enough for two. That way you can either have some, or... I can have two servings >.>
Ahh, awesome! Success in your endeavour then ^^ And good of you to do it too.
I try to be, at least. I'm currently on a bit of an extended holiday, so taking the opportunity to read and relax. Do you read much yourself?
Haha, I haven't updated this avatar in years! I really should. I am flattered, though you do not have to do that, heh.

Timid Sex Symbol

Karrli
Inner_Cinderfella
Karrli
Inner_Cinderfella

... Ah, okay. So the tactic of waiting to see the result isn't exactly applicable here. That's pretty rough though. You can hardly be faulted for doing poorly in an exam if the teacher hasn't actually prepared you for it. And if the rest of your class found similar, well, maybe there's something to be done about it?

Yeah, I guess so, and what point was that the sempai bit or the whole Explanation of the Exam?...yeah my teachers kinda cool but sometimes he can be a little overwhelming.... lol
Inner_Cinderfella
Karrli
Inner_Cinderfella
Karrli
Inner_Cinderfella

Yeah, I guess so, and what point was that the sempai bit or the whole Explanation of the Exam?...yeah my teachers kinda cool but sometimes he can be a little overwhelming.... lol

Hmm, reading over it, both. I've had exams like that and I've similiarly unfortunate experiences in the whole... Chasing department, haha. Ah well, what can you do about either eh.

Sounds intense. Hopefully he can take you through the exam and show you how to actually do the work. XD

Rare

Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo
Karrli
WhySoGwapo

Aww whats cook'n? c;

Haha, I will make enough for two. That way you can either have some, or... I can have two servings >.>
Ahh, awesome! Success in your endeavor then ^^ And good of you to do it too.
I try to be, at least. I'm currently on a bit of an extended holiday, so taking the opportunity to read and relax. Do you read much yourself?
Haha, I haven't updated this avatar in years! I really should. I am flattered, though you do not have to do that, heh.

Haha! yes enough for me and you c; .... oh no no no dont eat too many save some for later heh!
yes yes thank you appreciate it c;
ohhh thats awesome more relaxation for yourself c; i do but it depends if someone recommend me to read this or that but for now i really want to read books so i can enhance my english more..
yes i can tell since ive been looking at your avi for years now! and now you need a make over and nope its fine its all on me (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff