Welcome to Gaia! ::

So you want to be the very best, like no one ever was (DAH DUH DUN). Many say they are the best, but who can prove it!?! If you think you're the best Tamer reply back with why.

Feel free to back up your claim with valid stats (unique Moga count, Moga levels, masteries) or just with funny claims that boast about your skills in the game skills. Have some fun with this!
blaugh blaugh blaugh

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
I think whoever is at the top of the leaderboard could be considered the best.

Familiar Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
bChristLike
So you want to be the very best, like no one ever was (DAH DUH DUN). quote]To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause biggrin

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
hmmm I consider one a the BEST tamer if he/she trained every existing moga to level 50. I'll bow down to that certain person.

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Where's the poll so we can choose the best?
Or are we waiting for nominations?? O.o

Happy Hunting! emotion_bigheart
Raina Mogatrainer

Where's the poll so we can choose the best?
Or are we waiting for nominations?? O.o

We need need nominees before we can vote wink

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
bChristLike

We need need nominees before we can vote wink

Hmmm..... I don't know who to nominate since most of my MG friends on FB never have the same name in both places.....
I shall nominate.....
Cindy MG! heart

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
On the leader board im Number 81 rofl thats crap.
CarefulWithThatAxeEugene
On the leader board im Number 81 rofl thats crap.

Well that's not necessarily true. The leaderboards only convey how talented a tamer is in battle vs. their friends. However, we all know that being a good tamer is more than just winning in battle.

How high are your Moga levels? How many masteries do you have? Are you cool with Sheep Guy? Does your Beefee have Mad Cow Disease?

These are the important questions we need to answer to find the best!!!

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
bChristLike
How high are your Moga levels? How many masteries do you have? Are you cool with Sheep Guy? Does your Beefee have Mad Cow Disease?

These are the important questions we need to answer to find the best!!!

My highest level Moga is my Tama, named ~Loki~ heart @level 50
I have one each of Gravedigger and Valgore and at least one each of their companion Moga from the RIGs. whee
If I am not mistaken, and it happens once or twice every year, wink I believe I have every Moga that is currently available in the wild.
Also--- I have 28 Legendary Moga, and 228 Mogas total.
Sheep Guy adores me! emotion_bigheart He is in the prosess currently of making me a very nice wool coat with matching scarf and mittens heart
And each of my Diabao can not only deal you a killing blow, but either one can then give you last rites before you pass User Image
And I have over 650 neighbors that receive at least a star seed from me each day heart

Raina Mogatrainer

My highest level Moga is my Tama, named ~Loki~ heart @level 50
I have one each of Gravedigger and Valgore and at least one each of their companion Moga from the RIGs. whee
If I am not mistaken, and it happens once or twice every year, wink I believe I have every Moga that is currently available in the wild.
Also--- I have 28 Legendary Moga, and 228 Mogas total.
Sheep Guy adores me! emotion_bigheart He is in the prosess currently of making me a very nice wool coat with matching scarf and mittens heart
And each of my Diabao can not only deal you a killing blow, but either one can then give you last rites before you pass User Image
And I have over 650 neighbors that receive at least a star seed from me each day heart

Now you are an *awesome* tamer!!! And I'm SO jealous because all I got from Sheep Guy is an old pair of wool underwear! razz
wait leader board sheep guy gives gift!!! how much i missed!!!!!!!!!!?????????

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Man i'm only rank 30 both global and this week's tamer battle.. i already mastered all the nodes in both maps.. my ace mogas are Bladewing, Black Gold and Crystagon (All Level 50).. My Upcoming Superstar mogas are Igneon, Plasmadon, Coyotl, Diabao, Spike and Peepee (All level 45).. Long way to go..

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raina Mogatrainer

Thanks for the tip even though i didnt deliver you the pizza.. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers