Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image Shigi laughed,"Why are you helping me out?" His face looked puzzled yet friendly. He couldnt quite understand why Lee was helping him. With their arms still looped, they turned the corner and was faced by another hallway.He looked Lee in the eyes the quickly turned his head a tried to focus on the hallway.

Blessed Friend

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

{SiGnAtUrE}

-------------------------------------------------------

She smiled and thought. "I don't know, you seem nice and you looked just as confused as I did when I entered this place." She looked at him. "So I thought we could be confused together or something." She looked ahead again, still with her smile. "Plus, It's nice making new friends. Especially since I don't have any right now but you."

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image Shigi smiled, "Thanks Lee!" They got to a giant double door that looked like it could lead to a Kitchen. "Wanna try?" He looked at the door then at Lee. He became really nervous the closer he got to the door.

Blessed Friend

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

{SiGnAtUrE}

-------------------------------------------------------

"No need for thanks!" She waved her hand to him with her other hand. When they reached the door, she let his arm free from hers and she ran to the door holding the door handle. She nodded kept her smile but made sure she didn't open the door, just so he could see first. "Yes, let's try!"

Shy Girl

User Image
Master Kochou Kokuou
'I went through what you went through...maybe even worse'

Kochou hadn't really been listening. He was thinking about his mother. It wasn't any bad thoughts, just of him and her playing together when he was younger. He gulped back his happy tears and just smiled. "I don't mind," he said to Nite. "You're free to do as you wish." Those words had been the words his mother had always said to him when he was younger.

Shy Girl

Suiren Aiko Shirokurai

User Image

Suiren looked at the back of Kocou's head. She was getting a weird feeling off of him, like sadness and happiness mixed together. It was something her clan of Elemental Users could do. They could feel someone's feelings through their aurora. She cringed with this odd feeling. Then she looked bad at Nite with a shy smile.

{{ OOC;; sorry, tomorrow I might rp a lot since I'm not trick o treating or maybe not...who knows...i'll post at least once}}
Nite Mcgail

Nite sat down reluctantly. "So um i can do anything I want and i wont get beat? Or thrown out?" He started thinking of all the families that have hit him and literally thrown him out because he was different. He wasn't all to sure how to take this kindness. He looked over at Suiren. "So uh my names Nite. I' sorry but i don't think i caught your name." He blushes a little. He has never actually been able to talk to a young female before that didn't pick on him.

User Image

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image Shigi smiled a Lee's enthusiasm. "Your somethin' else, ya know that?" He jokingly said. Shigi grabbed the other handle of the door and push it open to see the magnificent kitchen. "Its better than I could have ever hoped!" He wiped away a fake tear. Shigi turned around and faced Lee, "This is home."
imbutercupwheresmywestley
Crumbling Like Pastries
[Thanks :3 I'm used to that though since i'm British - I only live a few hours away xD I really hate london though, last time i went, we were evacuated from the subways ^^ ]

[XD oh, well then i apologize for the food comment ;P @fabricated: i knew it was wrong! dude shouldn't be flirting with a 15 year old XD no worries! keeaola will save him from the ***** wannabe!]

{OOC: No need to apologize xD British food really does suck! I'm back, tired, but back! So many pages ): Can i have a quick recap of whats going on or should i just jump back in somewhere?}
User Image
~Gideon Ravenor~

Gideon sighed softly, the essence of the garden was rather refreshing. In minutes he had categorized every single aspect of the garden, leaving no information unattended. He would not be caught off guard. He refused to be.

Low profile. Don't ruffle feathers. Don't agitate the staff. Last of all. Don't open the gate. Low profile. Don't ruffle feathers. Don't agitate the staff. Last of all. Don't open the gate. Low profile. Don't ruffle feathers. Don't agitate the staff. Last of all. Don't open the gate. Low profile. Don't ruffle feathers. Don't agitate the staff. Last of all. Don't open the gate.

He repeated over and over and over. He could never forget this code. In any new area he decides upon one code he goes by. Depending on the place and residents. Gideon let out a long sigh. no information here. He looked over to see a few people talking in the gardens. He began to listen in on their conversation. His hearing adept to even the sounds of a pin drop.

"Knowledge is my weapon, prediction my shield. I am a living weapon."

Shy Girl

User Image
Master Kochou Kokuou
'I went through what you went through...maybe even worse'

Kochou smiled over at Nite. "Nite," he said happily. "You can do whatever you want. Even if it's to make me say the same thing over and over again. Then he turned back to finish up the ravioli and steak. Just as he was turning off the heat from the stove, the kitchen doors swung open. In came two young people. At first Kochou jumped from fright, but then he calmed down and cleared his throat. "Oh boy! That surely scared me..." Then he looked at them again. "Shigi and Lee, I presume?" He gave them a welcoming smile.

Shy Girl

Suiren Aiko Shirokurai

User Image

Suiren smiled kindly at Nite. For a second she didn't remember how to speak, but that was always the case around her. "U-um," she stuttered out. "Suiren...My name is Suiren." She blushed and looked down at the table. She would have said her last name, but since she and her brother always made jokes of how long it was, she stayed quiet. Suiren smiled at the thought of her younger brother. Then she looked back up at Nite. "So what do you like to do for fun?" she asked, sounding a bit bored.

{{ OOC;; HAPPY HALLOWEEN}}
Nite Mcgail

Nite nodded. "Shhhh. Sun. Shhuern." He tried to say the young woman's name but couldn't pronounce it. He sorta started pouting. "I'm sorry I don't know how to say your name." Nite lowered his head. As he did that Master Kokuou jumped which made Nite jump. And jump he did. He landed bout 5 feet from the chair on all fours and was growling. his hat had flown off. So now he was exposed except for his tail. He was on all four's, growling and his ears were bent back.

User Image

Shy Girl

Suiren Aiko Shirokurai

User Image

Suiren watched as Nite struggled with her name. "Sounds like Soy and Ren. Suiren," she said trying to help him. But as soon as she finished speaking, he jumped up high, possibly because Kochou jumped. He landed on his hands and feet, hat off and growled. He had little wolf ears that stuck out and Suiren bite her thumb to keep from squealing. She wasn't scared, it was more of she loved dogs so much. Actually she liked any animal that was cute and fluffy. She was so tempted to attack him with a hug, until she noticed the two new people. She stared at them curiously, but then looked back at Nite.

{{ OOC;; gtg now, srry }}
Nite Mcgail

It took a second but Nite regained his composure and as soon as he did he freaked out because his hat fell off. "O no. O no. O no. No one saw right? please say no one saw. I don't want to be thrown out again." Nite was freaking out until he turned around and found his hat lying behind him. He grabbed it quick and pulled it down tight on his head. He then slowly slinked back to the wall and slid down to the floor.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces