Welcome to Gaia! ::

keys to the hovercar
LemonySpice
I'll leave it to you to explain why this may, or may not be.

that isn't really how stating an opinion works.

teacher, i dont even know what the **** the definition of an opinion is. . . nor do i care because:
i said, i have a thought. and i said it.

but this isn't about me, and how i talk, even though you're really focusing on that.

If you read the topic, it's about substances. Please dont fixate on me and completely ignore the topic. Come on this is lifestyle discussion. : (

Rainbow Survivor

The Whisky Eyes
I disagree, only on the idea that cigs are farrrrr easier to quit and take wayyyyy longer to do you in than heroin.

Also, one can be addicted to smoking cigs and still be a decent funcioning person in society, while a heroin addict is usually incapable of doing anything useful other than prostiution.

Rainbow Survivor

LemonySpice
keys to the hovercar
LemonySpice

teacher, i dont even know what the **** the definition of an opinion is. . . nor do i care because:

but this isn't about me, and how i talk, even though you're really focusing on that.

If you read the topic, it's about substances. Please dont fixate on me and completely ignore the topic. Come on this is lifestyle discussion. : (

Still, I'm very curious why you think cigarettes could be worse than heroin. Care to explain?
lol "cigarettes worse than heroin" WTF? dude have you ever even had a cigarette? it's the most mild thing ever. i used to smoke cigarettes pretty frequently and never even developed an addiction problem.

heroin on the other hand will cause immediate cravings and addiction issues, like any hard drug
NelliH
The Whisky Eyes
I disagree, only on the idea that cigs are farrrrr easier to quit and take wayyyyy longer to do you in than heroin.

Also, one can be addicted to smoking cigs and still be a decent funcioning person in society, while a heroin addict is usually incapable of doing anything useful other than prostiution.

that's not true though, my ex was a heroin addict and so was one of my good friends, and both of them held down jobs while being junkies. they have to pay for the drugs somehow, only some of them are drug runners/dealers, a lot of junkies are legit workers that just spend half their paycheck on H.

Anxious Prophet

NelliH
The Whisky Eyes

Yep. That too.
NelliH
LemonySpice
keys to the hovercar
LemonySpice

Still, I'm very curious why you think cigarettes could be worse than heroin. Care to explain?

I feel like cigarettes are more widely used- Possibly not causing immediate health problems. But supporting a global system in an extremely unhealthy state.
What if i dont do both?
LemonySpice
keys to the hovercar
LemonySpice

it's not a lifestyle discussion though...
keys to the hovercar
LemonySpice
keys to the hovercar
LemonySpice

it's not a lifestyle discussion though...

tits or gtfo

Liberal Receiver

Enough heroin abuse can make it impossible for you to feel euphoria without heroin, ever.
So no, heroin is much worse.
But that s**t is ******** expensive...

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
No, heroin is WAY the ******** worse, my cousin did that s**t and in under a week was severely ******** up.

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
eek
Are you serious?

Cigarettes may be terrible for your lungs and cause different types of cancer and other lung related health issues, like emphysema.

Cigarettes do not really severely damage your mental health like heroin does (sometimes permanently) or take a drastic toll on your body quickly......

People who say weed is healthier for you than cigarettes, I agree when it comes to physical health but for some people weed can really mess up their minds. I used to smoke like 5 joints a day! Now after I quit I can't take a puff without getting crazy lol. It just doesn't work for me anymore. It has negative effects on my mind, and also instead of getting the munchies like a normal human being it took my appetite away. That was weird. confused
smoke weed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces