Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I seem to be overly attracted to asian girls. It even comes to the point that I would not enjoy dates with non-asian girls. I'm begining to think this is kinda shallow, but no matter how hard I try, I seem to feel more affection towards asian girls that any other race.

I don't know if this has something to do with it, but I am asian myself. Is it like programmed in my brain or something?

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

"Everyone has a preference, what's wrong with it?"
User Image

Lonely Noob

There's nothing wrong with it. Do what makes you happy.
And no, it's not programmed in your brain.
Are you taking it by looks or personality?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
at first I thought it was by their looks...

But I've dated blonde and beautiful caucasian girls, and I dont seem to have that much of an interest with them. My friends keep checking out girls they claim are hot but if I see that they're not asian, i just lose interest.

Asian girls have certain actions that attract me. Their voice, their posture and poses, everything.

Dapper Ladykiller

What's wrong with being crazy about Asian girls?

And you YOURSELF are Asian, so why not??? smile
Get jaundice, then everyone's yellow.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i dunno, my friends say that if I keep being picky I'll never find a wife.

Plus, I imagine myself in place of a girl I've rejected cuz they're not asian... it kinda feels unfair.

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
FlamingMiniskirts
I seem to be overly attracted to asian girls. It even comes to the point that I would not enjoy dates with non-asian girls. I'm begining to think this is kinda shallow, but no matter how hard I try, I seem to feel more affection towards asian girls that any other race.

I don't know if this has something to do with it, but I am asian myself. Is it like programmed in my brain or something?

Its not shallow, I'm white and I've only ever fallen for whites. Different people are attracted to different things. People can not help who they are attracted to, and unless it would harm anyone there is no need to feel bad on acting on it.

Also you shouldn't try to be who you are not. Being attracted to asian girls is a part of who you are. It is not something harmfull so accept and act on it.

Just remember how you can not help being attracted to Asian girls, and that it is perfectly fine since it doesn't hurt anyone when you hear about others who are attracted to certain things (IE gay people)

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
FlamingMiniskirts

Plus, I imagine myself in place of a girl I've rejected cuz they're not asian... it kinda feels unfair.

Better to have the right wife then to force yourself to chose the wrong one because the right one has not appeared yet.

and would it truly be so horrible if you didn't find a wife?

It would only be unfair if you forced yourself to say yes or purposely led them on.

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
FlamingMiniskirts
at first I thought it was by their looks...

But I've dated blonde and beautiful caucasian girls, and I dont seem to have that much of an interest with them. My friends keep checking out girls they claim are hot but if I see that they're not asian, i just lose interest.

Asian girls have certain actions that attract me. Their voice, their posture and poses, everything.

I can relate but for me it was for almost all guys since I'm pretty puch lesbo

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

FlamingMiniskirts

Not really. You just prefer Asians... Nothing wrong with that.

I've rejected a prom invitation from a black dude before. One because he was kind of annoying, but two because I didn't want to give him the wrong idea (he had a crush on me and a lot of other Asian girls at my school). He was nice and everything, but I couldn't see myself marrying a black dude.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
good point.

But that case only applies if I am the same race as them.
So what if I was white and I like asian girls... will that be any different?
With jungle fever, ooh.
Everyone has their own preference and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm an Asian girl and I love my Caucasian boyfriend very much. I've only really ever been interested in Caucasians so I guess I have White fever?

Don't believe any of that bullshit about not being able to find a wife because you're too picky. The world is a big place and trust me, you'll definitely have plenty of Asians to choose from. If geographic location is a problem (ie. hardly any Asians live where you do) you may want to move to a place with a bigger Asian population at some point in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff