Invisible Star

burningeyedshayna
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS
burningeyedshayna
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS
lolol Good Luck!!~ heart
Thank you for the bump and good wishes! smile
its no problem hun~ heart

Thank you so much for your donation!!! heart heart heart You are the first one on my list of favorite people hehe
yay! xD
Osiris622
Best of luck cool You'll get enough for it just gotta work your way to it

Thank you! I am still learning everything there is to this site, but I've recently started playing the booty grab game so hopefully that will also help me get there! xd
Osiris622
Oh and thank you so much for the gift! I'm very tempted to open the box xp I'm a very curious person! hehe
burningeyedshayna
Osiris622
Oh and thank you so much for the gift! I'm very tempted to open the box xp I'm a very curious person! hehe
Haha well that's up to you in the end biggrin
burningeyedshayna
Osiris622

Thank you! I am still learning everything there is to this site, but I've recently started playing the booty grab game so hopefully that will also help me get there! xd

I hear that's the way to go these days haha I just vend from here and there but I hear booty grab is an easier source of gold if you do it for a short while
Osiris622

I hear that's the way to go these days haha I just vend from here and there but I hear booty grab is an easier source of gold if you do it for a short while

mhmm thats what I read too! I hope to one day have a beautiful tank with mermaids in it too just like the booty grabbing ones have! blaugh
burningeyedshayna
Osiris622

mhmm thats what I read too! I hope to one day have a beautiful tank with mermaids in it too just like the booty grabbing ones have! blaugh

Sounds like a wonderful thing to want and once again good luck with everything here in gaia and in your actual life.
Osiris622
burningeyedshayna
Osiris622

Sounds like a wonderful thing to want and once again good luck with everything here in gaia and in your actual life.

Thank you Thank you!! 4laugh
thank you iiGen for the tip!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas