Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

To say the women of the Airship Potatoes were captured would be underestimating them. The Police were chasing after them until they were caught, with a potato bomb. They were thrown into separate time locked worlds, left to live forever without the triforce of power to be completed. Their assistants were sent with them, but otherwise they were the only people on their own separate planets. But, someone knew that this was wrong and they left each girl items to help them out. One was left when each girl was dropped off, a book, “The Book of Tits.” An encyclopedia of items.

(So I’m thinking the first post should be formatted: One Month, Three Months, Seven Months, A Year.)
User Image

Planet: Morgan Song.
                                  One Month

Stacey Fae Parker rose with the need to do something. She and Tegan were tangled in the sheets of their giant hammock bed. They hadn’t built a house. There was no one else here to bother them, and it was fun to watch the animals run amok. All of them were friendly and playful. It had been a month since their arrival, and it wasn’t so bad here. Stacey would rather be here than back on her dirty planet, in her own dirty dimension. There was food and water here, they would survive in comfort.

So, Stacey crawled out of bed, and got dressed. She walked to her new favorite spot, a cliff. The drop was 175 feet into water so deep, they couldn’t find the bottom. Birds made nests on the cliff face and the water was so blue, it was prettier than the sky. She had mellowed a bit, that Stacey could tell herself. She didn’t feel the need to kill anymore.

Stacey walked along the edge of the cliff until the suns began to come up, and she reached its highest point. Just as she could see the two brilliant globes rising over the horizon, Stacey took off her clothes and dove into the water.

Planet: Morgan Song
                                  Three Months

Stacey and Tegan had made a wonderful discovery, they had no need to sleep. They never felt tired, they never had to go the the bathroom, they didn’t even need to eat! They would walk the island for days without having to ever stop moving.

Stacey had begun to miss her friends though. Who wouldn’t? The Engineer, The Doctor, and The Captain, such great times they had. She hoped they had ended up somewhere wonderful.
                                  Stacey had also begun to miss alcohol.

Today, she had found a book, “The Book Of Tits.” It talked about things on the earth Quadrant. Flipping through the pages made her long for home.

Planet: Morgan Song
                                  Seven Months

Stacey had found an item at the bottom of the water under the cliff. She could not drown, there was no need to breathe. There was a chest with a strange indentation in the sand. She searched for days until she found what the indentation was, the Reality Wrench and the Story Scalpel from the Book of Tits. Stacey had a hunch, the Engineer would get the reality blade and the Doctor would get the Story Scalpel. So, she guessed the her engineer’s would be placed without a chest, her doctor’s would have only the wrenches indentation and they would both have to be there to open Stacey’s. For now She would wait.

OOC;; Ballsack. AmIright?
User Image

╔══✖Lilly✖═════════════════════════════════════╗

Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.

╚═════════════════════════════════════✖Ace✖══╝

Planet: Hellsfire
One Month
Lilly and Ace had been on this planet for nearly a month now. The planet of Hellsfire. It was a planet where the sun never set, giving plenty of time for the vast amounts of herbs to grow. Ace and Lilly had been having a 24/7 nerdgasm at the possibilities of medical advances they could make with the herbs. They hadn’t made any sort of shelter or beds, but had made some makeshift testing equipment out of some rocks, sticks, water and the sun. They would put the leaves into the water and dissolve them into a clear liquid. Then they would leave them in the sun. If the herb is poisonous, it would turn purple. If it was safe, it would turn green.

The two liked this planet very much. They had everything they needed right there. A small lake full of clear water, edible herbs, comfortable grass to sleep in, they even had some new species of butterflies. There were also some new, beautiful birds. Some small, some large, and all of them in beautiful colors. Lilly loved to look at them. 'When I find a way out of here, I’ll bring one of every kind for Stacey.'

Three Months
Three months had passed in the new planet. The two doctors had only started to crack the surface of medical possibilities brought on by herbs. They had also found some new herbs that they mixed with water to make alcohol, and plenty of hallucinatory herbs, so they had been having fun with that. Also, Ace had been making the best of the situation. “This place reminds me of the Lion King, except we’re not lions and there’s no monkey trying to pour juice on newborn babies.”
Today Lilly wandered off alone. She walked for hours to a large rock. She looked around it several times and eventually climbed it. At the top sat two things. A rusty spoon and a book. She picked up the book and flipped through it. “Hellsfire…That must be this planet.” She put the book under her arm and picked up the spoon. Upon examination, memories flooded to her mind of Evelyn pulling a spoon out of her boobs so Stacey could threaten a sailor. She smiled fondly. That had been a fun time, back on their planet. Suddenly, Lilly started to miss the others. She let her arms fall to her sides as she sat down on the rock. She sat like that for at least ten minutes, then she looked at the spoon again and smiled. 'When I find a way out of here, I’ll bring this back for Evelyn.'
She smiled once more, took the book and the spoon, and made her way back to Ace.

Seven Months
Seven months had passed since their arrival on Hellsfire. Lilly had shown the book to Ace and the large rock. The two had decided to take a break from researching and went to the rock for a “date”
Once they reached the top, they found something new. A chest. Lilly walked over to inspect it. It was a normal chest, but with an indentation of a wrench on it. She gasped and looked at the book of tits. “This is the indentation for the Reality Wrench!” She looked over the chest some more. Ace walked over and cleared his throat. “This is just a hunch, but I think the Story Scalpel is in there.” Lilly looked at him with a confused expression. “Think about it! Stacey, the captain, gets the Sun Sword, Evelyn, the Engineer, gets the Reality Wrench, and you, the doctor, get the Story Scalpel! It makes sense, doesn’t it?” Lilly looked back at the box and thought. “Yeah…it does make sense.” The two sat in front of the box and leaned on it, staring at the “setting” sun for hours on end, trying to think of a way out.

User Image

Dedicated Gawker

User ImageXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxEvelynHigginsSamuelPoole

- - 1 Month;; Planet Tunsopia

Evelyn Maxine Higgins had not been happy about the planet she was left on. It was a swamp. But that didn't mean she didn't make the best of it. As soon as the transport vessel pulled away she was looking at the lay of the land. Samuel had leaned himself on her as her mind raced around. Figuring out what she could do to make the place livable. She had made plans on how they could built a small tree house, one that would keep them above the watery land and keep the dampness from getting into their bones. She had nodded her head, and she knew what they had to do. Samuel had lift himself from her shoulders. " I take it we're not just gonna take it plain?". Evelyn had bit her lip and looked up at him with her wide brown eyes. He immediately knew he wasn't going to be taking a break from work.

- - - - 3 Months;; Planet Tunsopia

They had built a house, a beautiful, wonderful house. One that made Evelyn proud, made her a little glad they were stuck on this prison planet. Evelyn sat on the porch, her feet hanging off the side. Her mind wondering where the others were, and if they were liking their planets. Letting out a breath she though more about Tunsopia. They had food to eat, fresh fruit and fish, They had clean water, and they had made a shelter. There were a few animals, many that Evelyn and Samuel had never seen before.

Today Evelyn headed down to explore the swamp. Leaving Samuel to watch over the house. She had walked for the most part, until she hit the deep part of the swamp land. Trees had almost no space between them, she was left to swim through the under parts. For what seemed like hours she swam through the trees. The sound of monkeys grew louder as she swam. Looking up into the trees Evelyn shivered. They had swarmed around in the trees, all of them, thousands of them sat staring at her. Evelyn didn't move, but one monkey did; it was old, its once orange fur had many hints of gray. That monkey parted the crowd and looked down at her with its hands behind its curved back. It almost had her fathers eyes, the same intense stare. The monkey cocked its head and smiled at her, then brought its hands to the front. In those hands was a book. The monkey dropped the book down into the water and then walked back the way it came. The rest of the monkeys followed.

Evelyn swam to the book.The cover was embellished with the words "The Book of Tits". She laughed, it had suddenly reminded her of Lilly and Stacey. With thoughts of them filling her head she turned back and swam home.

- - - - - - 7 Months;; Planet Tunsopia

With just the two of them alone on a planet Evelyn had realized how she really felt about Samuel. It had come upon her one day when she was inside the house reading the book. Samuel had come in from fishing, he was wet. His hair was darkened by the water and his shirt was carelessly thrown over his shoulder. He had set the fish down on their small table, then dropped his shirt next them. At the point Evelyn had tried to go back to reading her book, but failed. Her eyes once again strayed to him, or better yet, his naked, wet chest. At that moment she gave up all attempts to act like she didn't like him " Samuel, if you don't come over here and get your pants off, along with my clothes, I promise you wont get off this planet alive". Samuel being the smart man he was didn't need to be told twice.

The next day the two of them were swimming a little ways away from the house. It was small pool of water that neither of them had been in before. It wasn't completely unsurprising that they found something in it, buried under some rocks. What they found in it was completely surprising, " Is that the...". " The Reality Wrench from the book? I think so babe."

They made their way back to the house, discussing what to do with it. Samuel thought just randomly slicing it in the air might work. Evelyn on the other hand wanted to look more into the Book of Tits. When they got back Evelyn poured over the book as Samuel went out to catch more fish (it was their main food now). Once she was sure Samuel was gone she did try the randomly slicing the air trick, nothing happened. With a sigh Evelyn flipped through the book, she stopped on the page that was for Krall Denshaw, the man that made the Reality Wrench. She studied the picture of him, he looked irish, much like herself. Cocking her to the side she started saying random Gaelic words "Grá" meaning love, "Tá súil" meaning hope, "Cairdeas" meaning friendsip, "Deirfiúracha" meaning sisters, lastly "Croí" meaning heart. When none of those work Evelyn slammed the book down. Maybe there was a button or something you pushed to make it work.

Evelyn had just set it down on the table, deciding to deal with it later when Samuel came in. He was sing a song in Gaelic. It was a simple song but as he reached the line " Níl grá bua mháirseáil" the wrench started to glow and changed form, not it resembled a large wrench looking staff. Evelyn's eyes bugged out a bit, all Samuel had done was sing a simple song. "What did you just sing?" she asked. He looked at her then looked a wrench, " Love is not a victory march?" he said slowly and they both stared at the wrench. Nothing happened, Evelyn bit her lip then said "Níl grá bua mháirseáil". The wrench staff again glowed, then it returned to its wrench form.

"Samuel, have I ever told you that you are the smartest man alive?". All Samuel did was smile. Evelyn grabbed the book of tits and flipped to the pages that showed a few a prison wolrds, Tunsopia, Hellsfire and Morgan song. "Níl grá bua mháirseáil", the wrench became a staff again. Samuel picked it up and brought it over to her. She smiled as she took it from him, it felt so right in her hand. "Which planet first, loverboy?", Evelyn asked him. " I say Hellsfire". Evelyn nodded then thought for a second. With a swipe of the staff she said, "Chun Hellsfire".

A large portal formed where she had swiped. On the other side they saw what looked like an endless field. "Ready?" Samuel asked her as he threw and arm around her shoulder. "As I'll ever be" Evelyn said. The two of them then stepped through the portal and into the field.
                                o o c / /
User Image

╔══✖Lilly✖═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════✖Ace✖══╝

Lilly and Ace werejust about to go back to the large rock when Lilly saw something in the distance.
"Holy s**t, that is the tallest orangest herb I've ever seen!!"
Ace looked into the distance too. "What? I don't see it."
Lilly pointed at it. "Over there! Right next to the little tree!"
"Since when did trees grow here?"
Lilly ignored him and kept watching it.
"HOLY F**K IT JUST WAVED AT US."
"Lilly, don't be silly."
"I'M TOTALLY SERI-- LOOK!!! THE HERB IS WAVING NOW TOO!!"
The tree and the herb then started yelling.
"THEY HAVE VOCAL CORDS!!! WE NEED TO HARVEST THEM RIGHT F***ING NOW!"
"Lilly...I think that's Sam and Evelyn."

Lilly was quiet for a second, then started running at them. Once she got there, she pretty much glomped Evelyn. "OHMYGODIMISSEDYOUSOMUCH!!!"
Ace awkwardly tried bro-hug Samuel.
"Pfft, you shoulda been there. Ace thought you were an herb and a tree in the distance."
Ace just rolled his eyes and smiled.

Lilly noticed the wrench and pulled out the chest out of her bag of herbs. "OPENITOPENITOPENITOPENIT!!!!"
User Image

Dedicated Gawker

User ImageXXXXXXXXX

- - Holy s**t;; Hellsfire

Evelyn and Samuel were amazed by Hellsfire. The planet was beautiful, it was a huge rolling field that seemed to be filled with nothing but herbs. In the distance Evelyn could make out what appeared to be a big rock. Samuel cocked his head and squinted, "Are those people by the rock, or animals that are coming to kill us?". Evelyn too cocked her head and squinted too. She took a couple steps forward as Samuel started waving. "I think it might be people. But if it is animals then your waving just totally screwed us". Evelyn waved then waved too, if they were gonna die they were gonna die. The things came closer and Evelyn saw that they were indeed people. And they just wern't any people, it was Lilly and Ace. "Its Lilly and Ace....Samuel it's Lilly and Ace!". Evelyn said as she looked out at them, "LILLY! ACE!". The two of them started yelling and before they knew it, Lilly was running towards them with Ace following closely behind. Evelyn didn't even yell at Lilly for glomping her, instead she pulled the woman closer. Relishing in the fact she had one of her closest friends back with her. "Oh Lilly I missed you too! I missed you soo much!" Evelyn said as she let go a Lilly. Her eyes strayed over to Samuel who instead of just taking Ace's man hug, pulled Ace into a huge bear hug. Pulling the poor doctors assistant off the ground, before letting him down again. Hearing the part about the tree and the herb Evelyn just shook her head. Lilly and Ace were the same as always, fun and up on the twelfth cloud.

"OPENITOPENITOPENITOPENIT!!!!". With Lilly's demand fresh in her mind Evelyn smiled and and said "Níl grá bua mháirseáil". The wrench glowed once again and was back to its resting size. Around the same size as the wrench for the chests lock. Gently Evelyn fit the wrench into the lock, with a little extra push she heard the chest pop and the lid slowly lift. Inside was the Story Scalpel. "I believe that is yours Miss Lilly".
User Image

Lilly stared at the contents of the box in disbelief. She put her hand in and stroked the scalpel. "IT"S. SO. PRETTY!!" She lifted it our of the box and started dancing with it. She looked over at Ace. "Touch it! IT FEELS SO COOL, TOUCH IT NOW." Ace giggled at the dirty joke that could be made, and touched the scalpel. "Yes, it's very ni-- Wow, that does feel cool." The two geeked out about the sharp, pointy object, then turned back to Evelyn. "I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use this...I wonder what "Alter reality" Is supposed to mean?" She shrugged and Looked at the wrench. "We should go to Stacey now. HOLD ON A SECOND!" Lilly went off to lasso a bird or two, and Ace got the rest of the bundles of herbs.
"Is there any chance of coming back here? We haven't even cracked the surface."

User Image

Dedicated Gawker

User ImageXXXXXXXXX

- - Hellsfire to Morgan Song

Evelyn and Samuel laughed as the two doctors geeked out over the scalpel. It seemed so strange to see the two of them after all these months. Evelyn leaned on Samuel as Lilly talked, she didn't have any idea how it worked either. As Lily and Ace went off to gather things they wanted to take with them Samuel leaned down and kissed Evelyn's cheek. He could tell from the fire in her eyes that she was happy to have one of her friends back. On Tunsopia Evelyn hadn't been herself and Samuel was worried that she never would be again. " I don't see why we couldn't come back. I have the wrench and I thinks that all we'd need". Evelyn said as they gathered back. " Got everything you guys need? ". Samuel asked as Evelyn transformed the wrench back into the staff. " Good, then lets go! Chun Morgan Song!" Evelyn said as she slashed the air in front of them. A portal opened up, through it you could see a lush tropical mountain. One could hear the sounds of animals coming through the portal. Looking back to see if Lilly and Ace were just as in awe as she and Samuel, Evelyn stepped through the portal.

o o c / / BTW Samuel and Evelyn were not a couple before this RP. They had lots of sexual tension but not a relationship.
User Image

Planet: Morgan’s Song
                                  One Year
                                  Stacey and Tegan were on the run. The camp they had been at previously had been ravaged, Tegan lost his arm. Stacey had tucked him away in a safe place and left a note for the others.
                                  Soon you will be here, be warned the beast is upon us. It’s teeth and Claws can cut through all things, even reality. You can kill it by the note didn’t finish, Stacey had heard the beasts coming. She fought with it, but when Stacey found that it was not possible to defeat it, she ran to the cliff. Just as Stacey turned and the beast leapt upon her, throwing her into the water, she saw her friends arrive. Then she and the beast were in the water twelve others following them down the cliff.

OOC;;Dun Dun Dun
User Image

The four of the airship potatoes landed on this new planet. As soon as they got there, Lilly stared in disbelief at the beauty. She couldn't say a word, and neither could Ace. They stood there in silence until Ace looked over to see a monster and Stacey, being pushed off of a cliff. "STACEY!" Ace turned to the cliff and Lilly did the same. Lilly's hands flew to her mouth. "Oh my god..." She collapsed to her knees, aware that Stacey must have died. Ace kneeled down too, trying to comfort her. She was about to cry until she saw the note in front of her. She picked it up and read it aloud.
"Soon you will be here, be warned the beast is upon us. It’s teeth and Claws can cut through all things, even reality. You can kill it by...That's it. There's no more." Lilly stood up to face the others. "We need to find Teagen. Or at least look for him. Stacey couldn't have survived that fall, but he might be around here somewhere."

User Image

Dedicated Gawker

User ImageXXXXXXXXX

The first thing Evelyn and Samuel saw was a woman being tackled off a cliff. And not just any woman, but Captain Stacey. Evelyn was frozen in shock, she had only seen a few people die, and none of them had meant much to her. Not like Stacey, If the cliff was as tall as it looked there was no way Stacey could still be alive. Evelyn heard Lilly collapse to her knees, she waited for the burst of tears to come, but it didn't happen. She felt Samuel's arm squeeze her shoulders, as Lilly started to read a note, one that Stacey had left them. " I agree we need to try and find Tegan. Lets spread out, carefully." Evelyn said. Samuel nodded and walked toward the cliff, carefully so he wouldn't fall off the edge. Looking over he saw that it was a long fall, and in the water below he could see the shapes of the beasts and what might of been a blond woman. Samuel blinked no one could have survived a fall like that. Shaking his head Samuel chalked it up to to much time without his friends, he was starting to see things. He walked back to Evelyn who had been looking at the Book. "Ev, is the book glowing?" Samuel asked her as he walked up to her. She nodded then looked over at Lilly whose book was also glowing through her satchel. Lilly's nose was also glowing, but that had to be for an completely different reason. " Not to scare you or anything Lilly, but you have a huge bug sitting on your nose. Its glowing.......". Evelyn let put a slight squeal as her book flew open, the pages turning by themselves. It opened to a page that had not been there before, " The Beast" she read her eyes zeroing in on the word kill, " can't kill it with Water, or Fire or Air or Eath. Well ********, how do we get rid of it then?". Evelyn asked as she looked over at Lilly and Ace "Any ideas?"

o o c / /
User Image

Lilly swatted at her nose and made the bug fly away. Ace noticed the glowing book and took it out of the satchel, then it flew open. Evelyn read it aloud then expressed her anger with the beasts. "Well ********, how do we get rid of it then?" Lilly, who was still on her knees, took the scalpel from her bag and stared at it. She stood up and held the scalpel out. "This! We can use this!!" Ace sighed, not as amused by this option as Lilly was. "We don't have the slightest clue how to use it. It's useless. If you wanna get close enough to slit it's throat, be my guest."
"What about the sword?"
"We don't even know where it is!"
"I'LL SNAP IT'S NECK!"
Lilly and Ace kept talking about unrealistic murder options as the camera pans to EVELYN AND SAMUEL.

User Image
User Image

Stacey swam to the water’s edge and slipped out from behind the beast, heading into the western forest. She hoped her friends would find the map she had left. It was stuck into a tree with a wooden spear, the tree that grew the purple flowers.(HINT) She didn’t waste time though, the time of Beasts was upon them.
                                  User Image

OOC;; Thought I'd help you guys out.

Dedicated Gawker

User ImageXXXXXXXXX

Evelyn rolled her eyes as Lilly and Ace continued to argue of the ways to kill the Beast. Samuel wrapped and arm around her, and smirked over at Lilly and Ace. Just like old times, he thought. Evelyn looked around them, the area they were in had a few trees and pretty colored flowers. Evelyn's eyes were drawn to the purple flowers, purple had been her mothers favorite color. As a child Evelyn had spend her days wandering her mothers garden in search of pretty purple flowers. Evelyn took Samuel's hand and lead him over to the tree with the purple flowers. Her original plan had been just to show him the flowers, but as the drew closer to the tree she saw a spear coming out of it. A piece of paper attached to it. Samuel pulled the heavy spear out of the tree and gave the piece of paper to Evelyn. It was a map, " Lilly, Ace! We found a map. Come look".
                                o o c / /

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces