Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maria Bird
B e l a c
OMG - 24.999M
+ 9.2M
I remember those! Lol been forever since I had one.

Not bad but kind of under the highest offer since you don't always get the market value for the item.

Like it says the sash is 39mill when I figure its really gonna sell for a few mill less

OMG - 24.999m
Pitchfork - 480k
Mr. Raccoon - 260k
9.45m
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird
Highest offer sheesh man I remember in the day when 34 mill was for the minis lol

Lmao long time ago I miss those days :C
btw do you plan on selling the sash today?
Most likely. I've just been taking a bit of time because older offers weren't what I was looking for but they are getting more there now.

Yea I feel old lol I miss those days of 3,500 for a monthly letter haha

Lmao I'm only from 06 but I took a year hiatus. I remember when items like lusty were 30k xD and clouds were 100k.
and Hmm I Sorta want this sash today so how would you feel about a solid 35m?
Haha I'm from 03 so how do you think I feel? lol

Hmm 35 mill isn't too bad. Gimme a bit to think about it. Man since when do people have all that pure lol

Lol wow you've been here a while xD
and Alright, and I got it from exchanging and just plain saving lol
Redisu
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird
Highest offer sheesh man I remember in the day when 34 mill was for the minis lol

Lmao long time ago I miss those days :C
btw do you plan on selling the sash today?
Most likely. I've just been taking a bit of time because older offers weren't what I was looking for but they are getting more there now.

Lmao I'm only from 06 but I took a year hiatus. I remember when items like lusty were 30k xD and clouds were 100k.

Hmm 35 mill isn't too bad. Gimme a bit to think about it. Man since when do people have all that pure lol

Yea like I said I feel ooold lol

I'm just a hoarder. I have too many letters and items lol
B e l a c
Maria Bird
B e l a c
OMG - 24.999M
+ 9.2M

Not bad but kind of under the highest offer since you don't always get the market value for the item.

Like it says the sash is 39mill when I figure its really gonna sell for a few mill less

OMG - 24.999m
Pitchfork - 480k
Mr. Raccoon - 260k
9.45m
Hmm not interested in pitchfork I have like 10 plus letters lol and no thanks on the raccoon I have a few of those to
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird

Yea like I said I feel ooold lol

I'm just a hoarder. I have too many letters and items lol

rofl
Most 03'ers have these really huge hoards. eek
Yea and I'm one of them lol I have too much crap to sell and not enough to wear!
Maria Bird
Yea and I'm one of them lol I have too much crap to sell and not enough to wear!

Lmao that used to be how I felt till I sold most of my items
If you hoarded September 03 letters you should totally sell me one. cool heart
Maria Bird
B e l a c
Maria Bird
B e l a c
OMG - 24.999M
+ 9.2M

OMG - 24.999m
Pitchfork - 480k
Mr. Raccoon - 260k
9.45m
Hmm not interested in pitchfork I have like 10 plus letters lol and no thanks on the raccoon I have a few of those to
well those are my only big items and all my pure. I don't think I have enough small items, or you would take enough smaller items to make up the difference in price.
thanks though.

good luck selling
umadd
If you hoarded September 03 letters you should totally sell me one. cool heart
sadly i didn't like those and did keep much 03 stuff lol i was busier in the RP forums
Redisu
Maria Bird

yeah that's why i'm only getting id of a couple and giving a few to my moochie boyfriend lol
B e l a c
Maria Bird
B e l a c
Maria Bird
B e l a c
OMG - 24.999M
+ 9.2M

OMG - 24.999m
Pitchfork - 480k
Mr. Raccoon - 260k
9.45m
well those are my only big items and all my pure. I don't think I have enough small items, or you would take enough smaller items to make up the difference in price.
thanks though.

good luck selling
not really thanks for posting though smile
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird

yeah that's why i'm only getting id of a couple and giving a few to my moochie boyfriend lol

Like that beautiful sash? cool and aww that's cute
Redisu
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird

Haha yea yea its cute till he sees what I have then goes thats cool can I have it and doesn't get how its rare and worth a lot lol

Well if you want the sash send the trade whee

Then I'll have to go hop around and see what I want to buy for myself haha
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird
Redisu
Maria Bird

Haha yea yea its cute till he sees what I have then goes thats cool can I have it and doesn't get how its rare and worth a lot lol

Well if you want the sash send the trade whee

Then I'll have to go hop around and see what I want to buy for myself haha

Lol alright, and sending trade. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out