Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
On my blog which I write quite a bit about Lolita I've got a contest going! You can win a Baby, the Stars Shine Bright necklace for just passing around the word! Just check my link for all the details! Who knows, maybe you'll like my style.

http://www.disengagegray.com/2011/06/goal-10000-blog-views-giveaway-contest.html
I thought you meant the book Lolita.

Instead this is just a link to some blog that has nothing to do with writing and shouldn't actually be here.

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well as it's a blog and what usually happens on blogs is writing, yeah I think it garners being in the right place. Just because it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean you're in charge of deciding where it goes. Lastly, I probably would have mentioned Nabokov if it had ANYTHING to do with that novel. Considering the majority of people who come onto gaia and hear the term Lolita know that it's Lolita in the clothing sense, I'd say you're just in the wrong. YOU don't belong here.
Ok, calm down, I am not trying to start an argument.
It's just that I opened the blog up and all I saw was 'tell your friends about my blog and you can get a prize' which immediately turned me off, I had a second look just then and found that it was an actual blog.

Also, there is a subforum where you can post your blogs/websites/galleries up in the writers forum.
This part of the forum is for discussion about actual techniques and ideas of writing.
Not for showcasing your blogs/websites/stories.

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
You tell me to calm down but you don't even review my work before jumping to conclusions. I'm just trying to reach a goal.

And I AM helpful for the critique of where to actually post this. I, most obviously, did not know where to put this otherwise I wouldnt' have put it here. It's not like I want my post deleted because i don't know where to put it.

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
QuarterBlode
Ok, calm down, I am not trying to start an argument.
It's just that I opened the blog up and all I saw was 'tell your friends about my blog and you can get a prize' which immediately turned me off, I had a second look just then and found that it was an actual blog.

Also, there is a subforum where you can post your blogs/websites/galleries up in the writers forum.
This part of the forum is for discussion about actual techniques and ideas of writing.
Not for showcasing your blogs/websites/stories.

"on Sub forums: Promotions A place to showcase your PERSONAL WEB SITE, art gallery, or news on upcoming CONTEST or activities."

Yeah. This seems to be a good place for this post based on the description of this sub forum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff