Whore! ;D 1 100.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Looks lonely in here! O:
I'll draw you.<3
I just have to think of some poses. Hm...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kaku-chan
Looks lonely in here! O:
I'll draw you.<3

It has gotten a bit lonely yes. D; But thank you for the company, and for offering to draw. <3
Hell Frozen Fear
Kaku-chan
Looks lonely in here! O:
I'll draw you.<3

It has gotten a bit lonely yes. D; But thank you for the company, and for offering to draw. <3
No problem! I'm pretty bored anyways. C: And I need the practice. I've drawn like 1 boy in the past forever. ;P

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kaku-chan

Lol. I try to go back and forth when I draw, otherwise I tend to leave out drawing guys too. cx
Hell Frozen Fear
Kaku-chan

Lol. I try to go back and forth when I draw, otherwise I tend to leave out drawing guys too. cx
That's what I'm trying to do now. Girls are just easier for me to draw so... -lazy artist- =w=
Just so you know, it might take some time for me to get your art done. I'm pretty gosh darn slow. :>

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kaku-chan

I knoooow. The female figure is just so much easier to draw for some reason. And that's fine. I take forever to draw too. cx It usually takes me a couple hours for one pic. >.o;
Hell Frozen Fear
Kaku-chan

I knoooow. The female figure is just so much easier to draw for some reason. And that's fine. I take forever to draw too. cx It usually takes me a couple hours for one pic. >.o;
That's for sure. D: Damn curves being easy.
It takes me about that long as well. Buut, then I get distracted by other things. Alot. So it usually takes me a few days to actually finish it. xC

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kaku-chan

That's gotta be it. The curves are so much cleaner and easier for proportions than male bodies. D:
Lol. cx Oh distractions. I swear, the second I start drawing I develop some form of ADD.
Hell Frozen Fear
Kaku-chan

That's gotta be it. The curves are so much cleaner and easier for proportions than male bodies. D:
Lol. cx Oh distractions. I swear, the second I start drawing I develop some form of ADD.
It's true. They just flow more. Oh male anatomy. )':
Thats...sorta the story of my life. :'D That's why I could never open up an art shop or something. I would feel way to bad making people wait forever. ;w;

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kaku-chan

Mhm. Though I have to admit, I like drawing shirtless guys. It's the abs. D; <3
I know! Especially because I never know when I'll actually have time to draw. >< That, and I hate having to draw stuff that doesn't interest me. If I don't have the inspiration for it the picture turns out horrible. ;w;

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas