Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sekaii Otsuwaraka
Mitubati
There are tons of Asian women in my country that marry the men over here. I guess they want better lives or something.

Asians don't necessarily live lives less privileged than non-asians? -.-ll

Did I say all do?

Usually Swedish men go to Thailand, pick up chicks that live under poor conditions, take them with them to Sweden and marry them.
That's all I'm saying.
Mitubati
Sekaii Otsuwaraka
Mitubati
There are tons of Asian women in my country that marry the men over here. I guess they want better lives or something.

Did I say all do?

Usually Swedish men go to Thailand, pick up chicks that live under poor conditions, take them with them to Sweden and marry them.
That's all I'm saying.

Wow that's nice. Here non-asians look down on us. They live here and stuff but don't accept our culture.
Sekaii Otsuwaraka
Mitubati
Sekaii Otsuwaraka
Mitubati

Did I say all do?

That's all I'm saying.

Wow that's nice. Here non-asians look down on us. They live here and stuff but don't accept our culture.

Sucks.
I don't think some of those men actually don't accept the culture of their spouse, but most of them do. Some of them are just jerks.
White and had an asian boyfriend before.
Was one who was once interested in me, and another two who currently have white girlfriends.
As for girls, I know 4 asian girls who currently have white boyfriends.
And one with a black boyfriend.
I also know asians who only date asians.

So, no. Probably not.
my boyfriend is Filipino and I am Black
Sekaii Otsuwaraka
Mitubati
Sekaii Otsuwaraka
Mitubati

Did I say all do?

That's all I'm saying.

I personally know two Asians that would love to s**t on America if they could. they hate it here so much and yet they still live here? xD
one is a born American and the other was shipped over here at the age of 5.

Fashionable Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Where I live is mostly Asians who speak very little english, so they tend to date other exchange students from the same country because of the language barrier. Even then it depends on how many generations there are between them and their original country. I have one Asian friend whose great-grandparents came over and her parents are completely cool with whoever she chooses to date. However I have one friend who just moved here from China 5 years ago and her parents give her s**t all the time for not dating Asian boys and are constantly trying to set her up with Chinese boys.
I wouldn't date an asian.
I know asian girls like western boys but do asian guys like western girls? I mean girls over here tend to be a bit bigger, not fat but bigger than asian girls sweatdrop
i prefer white girls over asians which suits them just fine. however, it still depends on personality and it just so happened that almost all asian girls i come across are docile, meek, and introverted. white girls just happen to be more outgoing and fun to hang out around. ******** racial purity. we'd make sexier babies anyway. nuff said.
Juicy Lucy Junior
I know asian girls like western boys but do asian guys like western girls? I mean girls over here tend to be a bit bigger, not fat but bigger than asian girls sweatdrop
Yeah ... crying
Do you realize all I've been through?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

••• At my school 99% of the Asians date one another.
          Me, and I believe only 3 other couples are mixed.
          Like I'm a mutt and I'm dating an Asian guy.
          I know this Asian girl who's dating this white guy.
          So yes, Asians can date non-Asians, although I don't see it much. :/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you don't, fool.
Yes they would... You just see a lot of asians dating other asians because we have more in common and similar background and dialect.
For me since I'm Asian, I would date any race.
Why wouldn't they?
DucktapeMe
Yes they would... You just see a lot of asians dating other asians because we have more in common and similar background and dialect.
For me since I'm Asian, I would date any race.
Thatt's nice to hear. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces