Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
I said no MORE.
Not the least amount dear.
sweatdrop

I know what you meant, I mean that's just ridiculous for any standard of art. WELL, IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO, IDK HOW s**t WORKS NOWADAYS
Chibis worth 15K
Sketchy 100K+ bribe shop

:3

j.e.s.u.s. Guess I'd better brush up on my kawaii uguu anime style, eh?
Pretty much. xD
Just go look around the art shops. People like a very wide range of art still. But prices are so high now. :c

Everything worth buying is so damned expensive now that I suppose it makes artists greedy. I never paid more than 4k when I was active, and I had some pretty ******** cute, fully CG art, way better than that first shop you linked me!

Fatcat

2-5k it's pretty cute c:

Ruthless Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SPANDEXUAL
Everything worth buying is so damned expensive now that I suppose it makes artists greedy. I never paid more than 4k when I was active, and I had some pretty ******** cute, fully CG art, way better than that first shop you linked me!
I hardly ever pay for art.
One
Two.
People still draw decent art for nothing in the art freebie section. 3nodding
caitsy
2-5k it's pretty cute c:

Thanks! I'll try to draw something that's not as stupid-looking as my avatar next time...
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
One
Two.

Those are pretty sweet! I don't think anyone in the freebie section would draw my avatar though, it's just too much of a ********.

Ruthless Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
One
Two.

Those are pretty sweet! I don't think anyone in the freebie section would draw my avatar though, it's just too much of a ********] ;sweat: You could try. But you are probably right. It's better to make a thread asking for art there. You may get lucky. 3nodding
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
One
Two.

Those are pretty sweet! I don't think anyone in the freebie section would draw my avatar though, it's just too much of a ********] ;sweat: You could try. But you are probably right. It's better to make a thread asking for art there. You may get lucky. 3nodding

Do you think this avatar would be better, or is it still too complex?

Ruthless Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
One
Two.

Those are pretty sweet! I don't think anyone in the freebie section would draw my avatar though, it's just too much of a ********] sweatdrop You could try. But you are probably right. It's better to make a thread asking for art there. You may get lucky. 3nodding

Better. 3nodding You could probably get art a lot faster with that one then the other. n.n
It's also better to have a saved avi of it on photobucket. Easier for them to mess with or soemthing. I dunno. xD
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
Flavor Blaster
SPANDEXUAL
One
Two.

Those are pretty sweet! I don't think anyone in the freebie section would draw my avatar though, it's just too much of a ********] sweatdrop You could try. But you are probably right. It's better to make a thread asking for art there. You may get lucky. 3nodding

Better. 3nodding You could probably get art a lot faster with that one then the other. n.n
It's also better to have a saved avi of it on photobucket. Easier for them to mess with or soemthing. I dunno. xD

Good thinking, Magoo! Weird question though - do you think any artists will do pair art... of my Gaia avatar and poupée? Like, anyone, not just free artists.

Conversationalist

100k, nuff said.

I price anyone's Art way above, just cause they work hard for it.

Ruthless Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SPANDEXUAL
Good thinking, Magoo! Weird question though - do you think any artists will do pair art... of my Gaia avatar and poupée? Like, anyone, not just free artists.
You could add it to the request. 3nodding I'm sure SOMEONE might. But I'm not sure. I only ask for couple art. sweatdrop
M A U R l C E
100k, nuff said.

... well, I only spent 5 minutes on it but it's nice of you to think like that

Conversationalist

SPANDEXUAL
M A U R l C E
100k, nuff said.

You can draw better than I can, regardless.

User Image

Dangerous Phantom

SPANDEXUAL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR IT, IF ANYTHING

(I WOULD DO YOURS ON PAPER THAT DIDN'T HAVE WORDS ON IT THOUGH.
and I would probably draw the rest of the avatar, it wouldn't be on a ******** angle, it would have cleaner lines and ******** titties and JESUS CHRIST YOU GET THE IDEA)

5-8k?
M A U R l C E
SPANDEXUAL
M A U R l C E
100k, nuff said.

You can draw better than I can, regardless.

User Image

That's not bad! I've seen a lot worse, that's for sure. At least you've got the proportions right!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff