Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

I wanna go see it but I don't feel like it right now. Too much going on with vacation drawing to an end and all.

Roleplay and funny YouTube videos are my tubs of ice cream though. <3
the Versailles
I wish I lived on the mainland for this movie!
I heard that people go and cosplay, and act out scenes with other fans!
Oh, how grand that would be~
I am decking myself out in every bit of merchandise I can find in my house, though!
Too bad I can't wear my black polo with the Slytherin crest!
It has a matching green and silver tie.
But I grew out of that, curse last summer and womanly virtues!
Nonetheless, I have the original Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone shirt!
From before it became Sorcerer's Stone, y'know? ^^
And I'm so sorry for having to do that to Kenton.
They were getting far too lovey, and "perfect" couples die out in my mind.
If something is not amiss, I will not be in bliss!
Barbi, don't remind me! xP
I still have 150 flashcards to make for my AP summer work.
I'm such a horrible procrastinator...

O.G. Phantom

I was distracted by Zoo Tycoon... I am working on the Scenarios... I am on the second to last Zoo Tycoon one... I would win IF the guests would just remain happy!
Heya, guys. Just wanted to drop a line and tell y'all that I'll post first thing in the morning.
I just got home after seeing a musical and being at DCI all day. It's one thirty, I'm beat, and honestly astonished I haven't just nodded off in front of my computer right now.
Me writing posts right now is a baaad idea, so I'll run off and grab some sleep and get to them soon. Sorry for the wait!
the Versailles
*flutters around all hopped up on popcorn*
OH, MERLIN'S POLKA-DOT KNICKER BOXERS!
I just came back from THE BEST HP movie EVAR.
It was absolutely perfect in every way, even though I can pick out a hundred and two things that differed from the book!
The audience was in tears, they were in agony, and someone laughed hysterically along with Voldemort.
Not to mention the fact that the fire alarm went off with ten minutes left.
Everyone booed and not one single person got up.
After two minutes of resilient defiance to budge from the screen, a personnel came in and told everyone it was a false alarm.
They expressed wonder at why no one had got up to leave, and ran off when a hundred pairs of eyes glared at his stupidity.
The next generation is so CUTE!
I wanna eat up little Albus Severus Potter!
And Snape's memories were so touching!
But they didn't obsess over Fred's death like I did, and didn't do the flaming hat on Neville's head, and he wasn't in the Shrieking Shack.
However, the fight was excellent, the Fiend Fyre amazing, and Helena Ravenclaw was superb!
My new favorite McGonagall quote:
"His name is Voldemort, Finius, and you may as well use it. He'll be trying to kill you anyway."
Or perhaps:
*brings the stone knights to life*
"Hogwarts is threatened! Do your duty and protect your school!"
*turns to Molly Weasley*
"I've always wanted to do that spell."

O.G. Phantom

I love that scene in the book.
*covers ears*
I still need to see it.
The rents and I have been watching all the old movies back. We're watching the tri-wizard tournament now.
It just goes to show-when Voldemort curses you, you have to go and be in Twilight.
Anywho, Kika, do you mind if I just pretend Ned and Nesbit have the same schedule as the rest of the seventh year Ravenclaws? You don't have to change it on their profiles or anything, but at least then they'd have somewhere to be.

O.G. Phantom

... They are seventh year Ravenclaws... So the only classes they won't have are the ones they opted out of...
They didn't opt out of any, but still they have tons of free time, while Sheldon, Amy and Rae all have pretty much the same schedules and Ned and Nesbit will just be wandering about for most of the time. can't they just tag along with the rest of 'em? *insert hopeful smile here*

O.G. Phantom

O.o yeah I'll add in the missing stuff later. You could have said you changed your mind and wanted them to do all the classes...
I didn't realize that's what was going on *ish special*
Do you really have to, though? I don't want to make you go and redo it again.

O.G. Phantom

I will just be adding. The class stuff is already arranged. It is not a headache.
Pfft, don't worry about it. I'll do it and PM them to you in a little while, that way all you have to do is copy/paste. I'll send along those house cup things I've been avoiding at the same time~

1,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Man, I am getting NOTHING done today... too muggy and hot to think. Can't wait until the sun goes down. *blah*

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

LAWL.

I adored Snape's reaction to Regulus. <3 Celeste would kiss him all over his face if she ever heard that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff