Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lenne the Stalker
What server do you play?

Basicly i play at the Jewelia Server biggrin But i got chars on fantasia too... I'm just not playing there often ^^'

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
Well... i got a bit courious here... I played Trickster Online a lot and wanted to know how many of you guys here on Gaia Online actually know that MMO game

I remeber that when zOMG first came out here on Gaia that some of the monters reminded me VERY much of the monsters ive seen in Trickster Online...
Maybe its just me... or maybe its just a coincidence... i dont really know...

but the Fluffy Ball thingy's in zOMG reming me very much of this little fellow called a Sppo:

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Sppo

You guys agree in that? :3

anyway... again, just wanted to know who might know of TricksterOnline ^^

to me its like the best MMORPG that is ever made ^^
Paw to Heart Sanctuary | Rawrs Avi Art Shop | Fursona Info

I think it's a pretty badass game myself. I've been playing since just after it game out around 2004/2005.

The fluffy things in ZOMG came well after the Sppos on Trickster though.
=P

Are you still playing? I haven't been on a whole lot lately but I'm online on and off this week for the current poppuri event.
=3
Free stuff FTW!

Comment Approvals - Petition | Thread Subscriptions & My Topics: New Posts, False Positives

Almost the same myself... just after Beta was closed i started playing which is about 4-5 years i guess ^^ I was there for first anniversary... Just about summer time when Arin and Kooh came in the MyShop the first time razz Think it was right after the first poppuri event there was, cause didnt get the times from it ^^'

And yeah i know the Sppo came first ^^' Thats why i was wondering if it was bit of a copy razz

Quotable Seeker

Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
Well... i got a bit courious here... I played Trickster Online a lot and wanted to know how many of you guys here on Gaia Online actually know that MMO game

I remeber that when zOMG first came out here on Gaia that some of the monters reminded me VERY much of the monsters ive seen in Trickster Online...

but the Fluffy Ball thingy's in zOMG reming me very much of this little fellow called a Sppo:

I think it's a pretty badass game myself. I've been playing since just after it game out around 2004/2005.

=P

Are you still playing? I haven't been on a whole lot lately but I'm online on and off this week for the current poppuri event.
=3
Free stuff FTW!

Comment Approvals - Petition | Thread Subscriptions & My Topics: New Posts, False Positives

Almost the same myself... just after Beta was closed i started playing which is about 4-5 years i guess ^^ I was there for first anniversary... Just about summer time when Arin and Kooh came in the MyShop the first time razz Think it was right after the first poppuri event there was, cause didnt get the times from it ^^'

And yeah i know the Sppo came first ^^' Thats why i was wondering if it was bit of a copy razz

Same, I have the pet from the first poppuri event.
=3

And Gaia's monster is definitely a rip-off, they copy almost everything. They almost got sued by an artist on dA for blatantly copying a bunny they created - the Bento Bunny I believe. In fact, my boyfriend made a couple k off it cuz I watch the artist and I let him know what was going on so he bought one for a low price before they stopped selling it for a time, then sold it on the marketplace for a couple 100k.
xD

Gaia has gone down hill. I've been around Gaia for just about as long as I've been around Trickster.
xD

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai

=P

=3
Free stuff FTW!

=3

And Gaia's monster is definitely a rip-off, they copy almost everything. They almost got sued by an artist on dA for blatantly copying a bunny they created - the Bento Bunny I believe. In fact, my boyfriend made a couple k off it cuz I watch the artist and I let him know what was going on so he bought one for a low price before they stopped selling it for a time, then sold it on the marketplace for a couple 100k.
xD

Gaia has gone down hill. I've been around Gaia for just about as long as I've been around Trickster.
xD

Wow i didnt knew it was that bad xD But i thought i've seen some gaia stuff all over the web xD Now i know the reason

I played Gaia longer than Trickster thou... But i got too bored of Gaia the last year... it just got bit... Borring... and yet i never get bored of Trickster... Just dont get why ppl seem to like games as ex. WoW more... xD

Anyway... What server you play? Jewelia?

Quotable Seeker

Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai

=P

=3
Free stuff FTW!

=3

xD

xD

Wow i didnt knew it was that bad xD But i thought i've seen some gaia stuff all over the web xD Now i know the reason

I played Gaia longer than Trickster thou... But i got too bored of Gaia the last year... it just got bit... Borring... and yet i never get bored of Trickster... Just dont get why ppl seem to like games as ex. WoW more... xD

Yus, just responded to your PM btw.
C=

Trickster is probably the only MMO I will every play and enjoy.
C=

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai

=P

=3
Free stuff FTW!

=3

xD

xD

C=

C=

Fine by me xD Much easier to keep track with ^^

And yeah i agree with that xD Except i played a lot of Adventure Quest just before i discovered Trickster ^^'

Quotable Seeker

Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai

=3

xD

xD

C=

C=

And yeah i agree with that xD Except i played a lot of Adventure Quest just before i discovered Trickster ^^'

Yeah, but the graphics are lame in AQ.
xD

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai

=3

xD

xD

C=

C=

xD

Agreed xD And yet so addicting... the first "MMORPG" i ever played... if you can call it that ^^' Im never on there after i got to Trickster xD

Quotable Seeker

Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai

C=

C=

xD

Agreed xD And yet so addicting... the first "MMORPG" i ever played... if you can call it that ^^' Im never on there after i got to Trickster xD

I wouldn't call AQ an MMO.
xD

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai
I said RAWR
Naraku Youkai

C=

C=

xD

I wouldn't call AQ an MMO.
xD

Well... Tecnically theres many thousands of players ^^ And they play it online... And there is a PvP option too... so bit of a MMO i guess it is afterall ^^' But not in the way i would describe MMO either... but still xD

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I played a few weeks after it came out. I remember the line across the main town (the noob one. forgot what it was called.) i found the tent set up thing, fun. and, I was a fairly high level Raccoon on it when it first came out, played about 6months-1year then stopped. :c i would play again, but the level gap will make me cry and my name was immature and stupid.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
this game died out years ago
it was fun at the beginning but then they reno the whole game and now it sucks
if the game was better, i would play it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash