Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Shaolin Style
Well since this thread is ******** bad

some real metal history

rob halford with long flowing locks
He looks like a ******** hippie rofl
El Candiru
In here we'll talk about great moments in metal history, and how they've affected the ever expanding musical genre today.

Things like this do not help his "inoccent" shpiel.

"I finished him off"
Wow.
Varg is all talk and no play

Aged Lover

My Shaolin Style

Yeah that's exactly why he stabbed a guy to death.
Tad Spencer Lolfly Smith
My Shaolin Style

Yeah that's exactly why he stabbed a guy to death.

and burnt a church down and grew a beard to look like that guy from shivering isles.
Dominus Fati
Was it ever confirmed that Euronymous had plans to kill Varg?
"His problem was that he included a few of the metal people in his plot to kill me, and they told me. He had told them because he trusted them, but obviously they had warmer feelings for me than for him, so to speak. At one point he phoned Snorre, who lived in my apartment, and Snorre let me listen to what Euronymous had to say. He told Snorre that "Varg must disappear for good" and similar, confirming the plans others had told me about earlier. "

-Varg Vikernes
nurses aids got raped
El Candiru
In here we'll talk about great moments in metal history, and how they've affected the ever expanding musical genre today.

Things like this do not help his "inoccent" shpiel.

"I finished him off"
Wow.
He doesn't claim complete innocence, though.

"When I was convicted I got 21 years, the maximum penalty in Norway, and the judge claimed I had "an incomprehensible motive" for killing him. It is really that hard to understand that I killed him when I knew he had plans to torture me to death and then attacked me in the apartment? What part of this is it the judge didn't understand? Initially it was self-defense, but when he started to flee I was no longer in a life-threatening situation, so at that point it was no longer self-defense, but voluntary manslaughter, and as I saw it a pre-emptive strike, to prevent him from getting a second chance to kill me. That should have given me only 8-10 years! Instead I got 21 years, and Snorre got 8 years for doing absolutely nothing. "
El Candiru

You would think that a maximum security prison would have nicer curtains.

Tipsy Man-Lover

Tad Spencer Lolfly Smith
Burnt Weeny Sandwich

Probably the darkest day, since it spawned a neverending tide of witless fanboys into every metal forum on the planet. An unkillable tide of stupid. RIP guitar.
It's still kinda sad tho.
Terrifying for people there tooz.

Tipsy Man-Lover

‎"Metallica further alienated its fans by filing a lawsuit against peer-to-peer network Napster and culling the names of more than 335,000 Napster users...

"Fans laughed as Metallica members cried during therapy sessions in the 2004 documentary "Some Kind of Monster" and basically ignored their albums "St. Anger" and "Death Magnetic," the band's worst-selling ever."

history

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
Take As Needed For Pain
‎Metallica members cried during therapy sessions

WAT

Aged Lover

Zelkiiro
Take As Needed For Pain

WAT

watch it, it's one of the funniest documentaries ever made

especially that scene and one where kirk can't manage to play a riff my 12 year old cousin wouldn't have trouble with

Aged Lover

Also this. Metal history moment #1

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
Tad Spencer Lolfly Smith
Zelkiiro
Take As Needed For Pain

WAT

watch it, it's one of the funniest documentaries ever made

especially that scene and one where kirk can't manage to play a riff my 12 year old cousin wouldn't have trouble with

AMGGGG POWER CHORDS AND THE NOTES AROUND THEM ARE HARD, MAN

Duck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas