Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Ok I was just wondering what's your favorite Pokemon in any/all of your games. Here's my list

HeartGold/Gold: Meganium, Togepi, Vulpix, Meowth, Eevee, Teddiursa, Bellossom, Pichu, Pikachu

Sapphire/Emerald: Sceptile, Blaziken, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Zangoose, Baltoy, Castform, Absol, Jirachi, Roselia

Diamond/Platinum: Piplup, Shinx, Pachirisu, Buneary, Glameow, Manaphy

I never got Red,blue or yellow games because I got my Game Boy Color on my 8th brithday with the Gold game, I was also wanting to know what game started you off loving the pokemon game. For me it was gold. I didn't even know their was a crystal game until years later when I got my GBA for christmas. Though I did hate it because I was happy with my Gameboy color and had that for a long time. Playing the new heartgold game was like a trip to my past when I was 8 and playing my gold game for the first time.

Wow I'm like 18 now and now I see that I'm a huge pokedork... 10 years of my life have been wasted playing pokemon games... What has gamefreak turn me into???

So tell me what is your favorite Pokemon/pokemon's. I told you mine, now tell me yours.

Shy Fatcat

Too many to list xP

Widower

Explorer

I wouldn't say they've been wasted. You're doing something you love.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
l S t i c k y l

Thats true but I bring my DS with me where ever I go. The movie, school, even to the mall. Gamefreak has made me a pokeholic...

Widower

Explorer

Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Thats true but I bring my DS with me where ever I go. The movie, school, even to the mall. Gamefreak has made me a pokeholic...
I do the same. User Image

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Nishijima
Too many to list xP

what's your #1 fav. then... Everyone have a #1, the one that's the strongest of them all.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Really. I thought I was the only one...

Widower

Explorer

Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Always have my Pokewalker with me too.

Shameless Explorer

Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Really?
Out of millions of people that play Pokémon, you thought you were the only person in the world that brought their DS everywhere? Sorry, but... lol

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Same here, it's weird though... When ever I leave it at home I always have a bad day.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Top Percentage Rattata
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Really?
Out of millions of people that play Pokémon, you thought you were the only person in the world that brought their DS everywhere? Sorry, but... lol

Yea... I don't really know a lot of people who like the game... sweatdrop
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Same here, it's weird though... When ever I leave it at home I always have a bad day.

Good to know that I am not the only one who does that.
On topic, my absolute favorite Pokemon is either Dragonite, Blaziken, or Espeon.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PKPyroWolf
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

On topic, my absolute favorite Pokemon is either Dragonite, Blaziken, or Espeon.

What Lv. is your blaziken... MIne Lv. 100
Yume Moto
PKPyroWolf
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Depends on the game. The one I have in Pearl is 100, I am playing through Emerald again and it just evolved, I think it is around 50 on Platinum. My Torchic on SS I want to properly train so it hasn't been touched.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PKPyroWolf
Yume Moto
PKPyroWolf
Yume Moto
l S t i c k y l

Depends on the game. The one I have in Pearl is 100, I am playing through Emerald again and it just evolved, I think it is around 50 on Platinum. My Torchic on SS I want to properly train so it hasn't been touched.

I had to get my hands on a ditto and then I put my Blaziken with the Ditto at the day-cair and got an egg from it... Ended up leavling it up and he ended up evolved it so I put it with the same ditto that I keep at the day-cair and got another egg... hached it and now it's in my box under babypoke...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff