Welcome to Gaia! ::

If so, tell me your favorite song and if you like the new album mrgreen
i will bump this until i find you fellow fans!!!!!!!!!!!

The Committee Staff Gaian

He is We biggrin D
I have to wait until my next pay day to get their new album :<
But All About Us with Aaron Gillespie would be one of my favourites :')
baka_mofu
He is We biggrin D
omg you dug this thread up!!! theyre so good. i'm just sad because theyre becoming more mainstream..i've loved them for so long. oh well i'm happy just as long as people appreciate the music.

The Committee Staff Gaian

redbrickroad
baka_mofu
He is We biggrin D
omg you dug this thread up!!! theyre so good. i'm just sad because theyre becoming more mainstream..i've loved them for so long. oh well i'm happy just as long as people appreciate the music.

They are quite good! And LOL, yeah, i dug it up. I was wondering if there were any threads on them because they deserve a thread D: I remember a friend of mine from the states introduced them to me. I love them! They're not so mainstream here ._. I don't think. I want them to come to Australia so baddly D:
baka_mofu
redbrickroad
baka_mofu
He is We biggrin D

They are quite good! And LOL, yeah, i dug it up. I was wondering if there were any threads on them because they deserve a thread D: I remember a friend of mine from the states introduced them to me. I love them! They're not so mainstream here ._. I don't think. I want them to come to Australia so baddly D:
yea they're picking up around here. i'm currently jamming to them right now 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff