Welcome to Gaia! ::

ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341

Awww~ heart *hugs*

*hugs back* ^^

I have two cats now, both male. Their names are Ren and Garfield. They are so cuute~ ^^

Awwww Ren like your name!

Crap. I meant Red. Sorry.

Ahaha...its alright! That's a cute name too.

Sarcastic Senshi

20,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Day the Dreaming Demon
Azurerune
Day the Dreaming Demon
Azurerune
Last year, on march 14th, I lost my cat Casanova. he was hit by a careless driver right in front of me as I was calling him back into the house. I never found out who the driver was and I never fully recovered from the trauma of actually seeing it happen. crying

Oh noooooooo! That's.....terrible and cruel! What a mean person. T^T So sorry you had to see that...I couldn't imagine....>:

Yeah, it was terrible to see, but thankfully, his pain was brief and he was given a proper burial at a pet cemetary. I still have pictures of him when we rescued him from a dumpster as a kitten. I still miss him very much, but my new cats see to that I don't mope too much when I think of him

Aww he was a rescue? That just means you gave a happier, longer life than he might have had! :3 I'm sure your new cats are amazing. <3

They are. I have no idea what I would do without them.

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341

Awww~ heart *hugs*

*hugs back* ^^

I have two cats now, both male. Their names are Ren and Garfield. They are so cuute~ ^^

We named him that 'cause his eyes sometimes turn red ^^ it awesome
seleina the scorpion

he was quite the character ^^ i even drew a picture of him
User Image

Awwwwwww so sweet of you! *o*
Soul_Shifter_Rei
Day the Dreaming Demon
Soul_Shifter_Rei

I shall try to make my way there eventually. ^w^

HOLY!!! HE IS FREAKING TALL!!! I may be an inch taller than you. v.v anyhow, How are you?

<3

I KNOW! He's like a giant! D'aw....power to the....medium height people! xD average, maybe? But yeah, I guess I'm doing alright. I'll have to get off soon though. I got finals next week. Gotta get some studying in. o.x

Feel free to add me! ^.^

^w^ We are perfect height!
Ho crap. I have finals next week too... Nuuuuuu!! Dang you college...v.v; Good luck on your finals!!

Okay! :3

Good luck on yours too! I know...they are evil....
CandiiLuvver
I'm sad now!!

I'm sorry D:
Azurerune
Day the Dreaming Demon
Azurerune
Day the Dreaming Demon
Azurerune
Last year, on march 14th, I lost my cat Casanova. he was hit by a careless driver right in front of me as I was calling him back into the house. I never found out who the driver was and I never fully recovered from the trauma of actually seeing it happen. crying

Oh noooooooo! That's.....terrible and cruel! What a mean person. T^T So sorry you had to see that...I couldn't imagine....>:

Yeah, it was terrible to see, but thankfully, his pain was brief and he was given a proper burial at a pet cemetary. I still have pictures of him when we rescued him from a dumpster as a kitten. I still miss him very much, but my new cats see to that I don't mope too much when I think of him

Aww he was a rescue? That just means you gave a happier, longer life than he might have had! :3 I'm sure your new cats are amazing. <3

They are. I have no idea what I would do without them.

Than I wish you and them alike great happiness and a long future together. <3

Newbie Noob

8,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Sadly my cat Squeaky ran away almost 2 weeks ago and hasn't come back crying . I called her the "devil cat", but she was still nice sometimes. I'm still hoping that this is just another one of her pranks, but I think she would have come home by now.
ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341

That sounds pretty epic xD
Day the Dreaming Demon
CandiiLuvver
I'm sad now!!

I'm sorry D:

It's ok. It's just that there are lots of very sad cat stories! crying
mjplanet
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/Mjplanet/007.jpg
Sadly my cat Squeaky ran away almost 2 weeks ago and hasn't come back crying . I called her the "devil cat", but she was still nice sometimes. I'm still hoping that this is just another one of her pranks, but I think she would have come home by now.

I'm sorry to hear that! With any luck maybe she'll come back...<3

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341
Day the Dreaming Demon
ren2341

That sounds pretty epic xD

I know~! It's alot like this book I read about how the cats weren't normal and giving humans vampirism. Their eyes always turned red and thats how you knew they were infected. It was so cool xd
CandiiLuvver
Day the Dreaming Demon
CandiiLuvver
I'm sad now!!

I'm sorry D:

It's ok. It's just that there are lots of very sad cat stories! crying

Very, very many I know ):

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Day the Dreaming Demon
Soul_Shifter_Rei
Day the Dreaming Demon
Soul_Shifter_Rei

I shall try to make my way there eventually. ^w^

HOLY!!! HE IS FREAKING TALL!!! I may be an inch taller than you. v.v anyhow, How are you?

<3

I KNOW! He's like a giant! D'aw....power to the....medium height people! xD average, maybe? But yeah, I guess I'm doing alright. I'll have to get off soon though. I got finals next week. Gotta get some studying in. o.x

Feel free to add me! ^.^

^w^ We are perfect height!
Ho crap. I have finals next week too... Nuuuuuu!! Dang you college...v.v; Good luck on your finals!!

Okay! :3

Good luck on yours too! I know...they are evil....

Thank you!!! And they are evil....verrrry evil. T^T I hate finals...
ren2341

I've never heard of this....what book is it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff