Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meatball.
Cause I love meatballs, they are really very tasty.

Her mother name was Furball, named after Furball from Tiny Toons. So it seem fitting that the kitten we kept from her should have a -ball at the end. Thus Meatball!

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
It didn't take long to name my cat. I named her Princess right after I found out she acts like one. She is literally my little Princess heart

9,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Our oldest cat 7 years old is named "Morena" and a male cat, then comes "Charles" 4 1/2 years male cat then "Lucky" 4 years female cat and last but not least "Demonio" 2 years old male cat.

And if I could I would get one more cat bur my mother always say that 4 are more than enough xd
My current cats' names are Avalanche (I named), Taeris (friend named), Bartholomew, and Anyx (friend and I named). I prefer cats with either real names or more creative names, not Fluffy, Boots, Socks, or Princess.

2,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
i named my now 3 month old kitten Pandora.
why?
When i saw her, she was in a box. and when i touched the box, all of the darkside of hell broke out, and when i tried to close it, she kept jumping out.
"Pandora's Box" = My kitten's name.

She's still highly protective of that box. :c

My older cat that passed a few years ago, was named
Gizzymoto.
Why?...
she was a ninja, all black and white cat. and she'd swat like she was throwing a shuriken.
i miss gizzy, but pandora doesnt sleep on my computer paper.
She just likes to nom on things...
and climb my tree for air to ground pouncing. x.x

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

♥

Phantom.(Dead.)
Sparky.LIVING
Sassy.LIVING
Sox.LIVING
<3

♥

Tipsy Phantom

-

My cats name is Doublestuf (like the oreo cookies) shes a tuxedo cat and when we got her as a kitten she was named oreo but that was too cliche so we names her Doublestuf (Dubs for short)

shes getting old now and doesn't live with me (I'm in college) and I feel like moving her will make her freak out and would be hard on her health so once I have a steady living space and income i want to get 2 cats ( atleast 1 male) and name them Gadget and Gizmo D: because its cute and awesome lol

-

Aged Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hi i named my cats:Oreo,Fluffy,Friskey,Muffins,Panda,and Snicker
i named my cat nemo after the movie finding nemo. The reason i named my cat nemo is because he was the only kitten in his litter just like nemo was the only fish that was born out of all the eggs. (Also i had just watched that movie and it was the first movie ever that i had not gone to the bathroom well watching lol and i loved the movie)

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I helped to name our most recent additions. Techno Mouse and King Richard Maximus I. They were both strays. Mouse was a kitten barely 8 weeks old when we found her in the garden. ^_^
My cat is named Baby Cat.

She was named this amongst other names. Her first name was Elizabeth. The pound we adopted her from named her this. Then I began to call her Little Bit. Then my brother noticed she never meowed, she squeaked, so he named her Sqeaky. Then my Dad noticed she followed people around like a shadow, and she was black like a shadow, so she was named that next. Finally, I just started calling her Baby Cat because I have this other, much older, cat named Prance (he adopted us), so she was like a baby.

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I named my cat 'Kapsel" what means Crown cork in polish.
My best friend named her cats: Sisi (ohm, such a lame), Boo (you say 'boo', cat do 'meow'), and '!' because he has something like that between eyes.

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meatball.
Cause I love meatballs, they are really very tasty.

Her mother name was Furball, named after Furball from Tiny Toons. So it seem fitting that the kitten we kept from her should have a -ball at the end. Thus Meatball!

TASTY KITTY!!! ;D

Fluffy Bunny

11,350 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I don't have a cat i wish i had one cry I have a dog named snuggles and i still heart him tho im a cat person @-@ 3nodding
I named my cat Tinkerbell but we mostly call her Tinker or Stinker xD
I named her after the fairy in Peterpan But shes nothing like her lol infact shes complete oposite, i can cuddle and snuggle her and hold her upside down and she does nothing xD She even made my friend (whos scared of cats because his are mean) like cats again and know not all cats wanna kill your hand. Pluse shes cute when she sleeps coz she snores xD and puts her paw over her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff