• Bunny Hoarder 150
grasshopper pie
hi emotion_awesome

Shy Wife

-flops onto the nearest person-

Shy Wife

Kitomyx
Yushika
Ohmy god. Blind Love would either adore Touchy Feely, or be like: "You are making love impure. What is wrong with you?! 8|"
LOL YESSS Either way it'd be cute. Haha, now I want to draw them. XD This is Touchy. Still not sure what I'm doing with his eyes, but which do you think Blind's reaction would be like according to his personality?

@Twilight - Haha, I know that feeling. XD But what better time/occasion to spend it, right?
Blind Love probably would be just fine with him! She'd want to set him up with someone who needs all that love! She probably would be really into pushing him to find the right lady or lad to. Lots of: "Come on, Touch! You got this! I know someone out there needs you in their life! Lets go find them! C'mon!"
FrostyPeaches
grasshopper pie
hi emotion_awesome

Helloooo~ What's up?

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*dances in, finally finishing an entry for a contest*

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

>>... *totally uses my bra when I have to...* xD

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

Unicorn

The problem with money that someone has stored in their bra is that it's usually sweaty. I always hated when I'd get sweaty money whether it was from a bra, pocket, or whatever.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

My snake really likes hanging out in my bra. I guess it's warm in there?

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Gonna stream some Jun-OC-art-colouring (and probably some Phony late certing a while later orz) if anyone's around and interested: https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=maxxdick

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maxx D
Gonna stream some Jun-OC-art-colouring (and probably some Phony late certing a while later orz) if anyone's around and interested: https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=maxxdick

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Unicorn

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sorry maxx. no picarto for me. crashed my FF twice. i give up lolol.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Looks like Picarto Java & chat stopped working, so I'm over at Livestream now: http://www.livestream.com/maxxdick
Sorry about that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces