Welcome to Gaia! ::

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I'M SO SHELLFISH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Preference List:Green, Yellow

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I can finally sit down and read through all this. XDD

Shy Wife

Aaaaah so much to read.[/size

Shameless Werewolf

I figure out a name for the kiss kiss bang bang babby, and I am like 99% sure I can't use it

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
JUST WANNA JUST WANNAAA
[ 1,000 tickets ]
Preference List: [ Crabweed Boy, Seastar Girl ]

I got a song for y'all~!

Shy Wife

I'M SO SHELLFISH
Preference List: Green Babbin, Yellow babbin
I'M SO SHELLFISH
Preference List: Spiralshell Girl

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
NESTING GROUNDS!
Name: Adroit Chisel
Personality: A very inventive and creative Phony who can come up with anything when she puts her mind to it. She is determined and always willing to lend a hand to others when they need her inventive and creative skills.
My Nest!:

User Image
List of Items used:
Air Dry Clay, Poster Paint, Yarn, Feathers, School Grade Glue, Shiny Bits and Baubles (A Toy Bracelet with Fake Gems)

The main base of the nest is made of Air Dry Clay, the inside being filled with Yarn. While the clay was still drying, two Feathers were placed into the sides of it together. Once dry, a vine with some leaves was painted around the rim with Poster Paint, flowers also being painted on. Then the Fake Gems were taken off of the Toy Bracelet and were glued onto the flowers with School Grade Glue. The Toy Bracelet was then placed over the feathers and was placed at the bottom of them to dangle/ be played with.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'M SO SHELLFISH
Preference List: [ Girl, Boy ]

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'M SO SHELLFISH
Preference List: [ Clamshell boy, Spiralshell girl ]

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
OK, first things first...

I'M SO SHELLFISH
Preference List: Spiral Shell Girl, Clam Shell Boy

Shy Wife

GREY POUPON
Name: Apple Fizz
Brief Character Bio: Apple Fizz is a lively fellow. He's usually found bouncing around, humming lyrics he's composed within his head. When he's older he'll become a musician, as well as a bartender, frequently naming new drinks after songs he's made. He's a romantic at heart, as well, and desires deeply to find his own beloved one day and live in a house with a white picket fence. Apple Fizz does have a bit of an ego, though. He's completely confident he's the best musician in the world, and no one can tell him otherwise!

Another thing about Apple Fizz is that he's a romantic, and that is his parents fault. Slightly. Growing up, he was convinced they were the perfect example of a happy couple, and while it may be true he decided that he'd model his own future relationship after them. However, Apple Fizz has an issue with thinking of love as a game. He thinks he can win his beloved, and will need someone to sit him down and explain to him just how delicate love truly is. However, catch him and you'll find he's the kind to make candle-lit dinners and write you songs. D'aaaaw.

Writing Prompt:

Apple Fizz paced as the customers came in, eager eyes watching each new arrival. His parents were busy, especially too busy to give him anything to do other than watch. His teeth gently sunk into the bottom of his lip as he tried to entertain himself by making up stories for each new customer he spotted. This eventually grew boring, especially when he'd been doing it for a few hours for now.

Sigh.

What to do, what to do? Tapping his hooves together, it suddenly clicked once his eyes spotted the Fruit Bar. Aha! Rushing right over and propping himself up at the counter, he eyed the bartender before, slowly, reaching over and grabbing a pretty green drink. Oh, he knew he wasn't allowed to drink it, nor did he even want to. Nope. It was the colors that enticed him. He began grabbing bottles here and there, yoinkng a glass shortly after and haphazardly mixing the liquids from each bottle together. Right when the bartender turned around he fled, but not before taking a glance at the colorful drink he had created.

Resting against a chair and peering over it, a grin crossed his face when the bartender sipped the drink and seemed absolutely delighted. Aha! He had done something right! Maybe he'd try again later? Right now, it seemed his mother was calling for him.

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
You know what the hardest part of Santa Fu is? Not the actual game, but getting the snapshot of your high score before you get a game over, because the game over screen will not let you see your score for nothing. This has been a warning to all of you. Right as you are about to die the third time, press P to pause the game and take a snapshot of your score.

Shy Wife

GOODNESS GREY-CIOUS
Name: Blue Ice
Brief Character Bio: Blue Ice is a bit cold at first, but she doesn't intend to be. She actually tends to not show her emotions much, but she does have them. You can tell how she fells by looking at whatever she is drawing, honestly, as she always carries a notebook with her and is busy drawing away. Blue Ice rarely speaks, and when she does it tends to come out blunt and a bit cold, but again this isn't by intention. She actually is a sweet-heart with a big heart, but a vicious tongue should you harm someone she cares for. Blue Ice is unforgiving, as well. Wrong her or a loved one and she'll be gone forever.
Character Signature Cocktail:
(( I hope it's okay to use an online recipe. I don't really drink. ))

- 1 shot Vodka
- 1/2 shot Blue Curacao
- 1 dash Lime Juice
- Glass: Cocktail Glass

Blue Ice Instructions:
- Shake all ingredients well with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- To get the smokey effect, add a small piece of dry ice to the glass. Remember to remove it prior to drinking, as it can be harmful.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Just hit the Print Screen key.

Also, it's really hard for me to think of a punny enough name for Dungeons and Flagons. I've gone through five names that I wasn't satisfied with. XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff