Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Happy Endings: *Sniffs and turns up his snout, still a bit miffed.* Seducing someone who is drunk isn't a particularly difficult feat.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I could, but my attention isn't really all here so I'd probably be slow.

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
that's ok Fea. :3 *snugs*

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Fruit Punch: -shakes his head- No, you've got it all wrong. You don't seduce them when they're drunk. You do it when they're sober, and you know why? So you can get a stack of cash. It's easy to get girls and guys eating right out of your hoof when you've got your charm perfected. Love is great and all, but it's also nice to have a full wallet.

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Happy Endings: *Purses his lips and peers towards the stallion, intrigued by the talk of money.* Uh huh... Isn't it easy to get money out of drunks?

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Between preparing for Thanksgiving, getting Pengwen ahead in school so we can take a few extra days of Christmas break, and being sick I've not had time to RP ... but I haven't forgotten what tags I owe. <3

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
-drops Caramell down in thread-

Caramell: -focused on her sketchbook, tongue stuck out to one side as she flips the corner of the pages in varying speeds-

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Fruit Punch: Yes, but if you can get them to do what you want even once, then it just becomes even easier to convince phony to listen to you, again and again. You can get money that way, and more.

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I hope things ease up on you lolli!

Paws Button: *Halts her march down the sidewalk as she spots her sister, causing a rapid change in course.* Caramell! *Squeals and starts barreling towards her sibling.*

Happy Endings: *Snorts* Well of course if someone has already fallen for you they'll be easier to manipulate, unless you give them a reason to lose interest. *Narrows his eyes.* I'm interested in hearing your best techniques though, since you think they're so good.

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Fruit Punch: I'll help you out, but first I need to know your name if I'm gonna let you be my apprentice for a day. I'll introduce myself first, just to be polite. I'm Fruit Punch.

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Happy Endings: Apprentice?! *Huffs and glares up at the adult.* I'm Happy Endings. *Mumbles, irritated.*

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Caramell: -blinks, stopping mid page flick and looks up- Huh...oh...AHK. PAWS NO! -braces for impact!-

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fea Line
-drops Caramell down in thread-

Caramell: -focused on her sketchbook, tongue stuck out to one side as she flips the corner of the pages in varying speeds-
Peanut: -rustles through the garden nearby-

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Paws Button: *Cape flying in the wind behind her, she skids to a halt just inches from her sister as the bushes close by begin to shake.* PSSST, CARAMELL. THERE'S SOMETHING OVER THERE! *totally whispering, yep.*

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Peanut: -stops digging in random patches looking for something and freezes- Who's there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff