Welcome to Gaia! ::

MAXX DAY MONTH CELEBRATION!

. 3rd May 2013.
Maxx Day is the 16th of May, but Maxx has too much awesomeness to be contained in one day alone - therefore the celebration goes on all month long! Remember when Maxx did those invisible auctions that ended up being destroyed because of the invisible gold market collapse? The Maxx Day Month Celebration is Maxx's way of apologising for that dark episode of HyTech history - by making Jun do things that Maxx would like to see. Yes. I friggin' hate Maxx Day Month.
For Maxx Day Month Celebration, we will be having a very special Phony gold raffle, and a bunch of very special Permas raffled through dice game tickets! Enjoy Maxx Day Month, everybody, it's especially for you! Or especially for Maxx.

And a message from Maxx:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A lovely sailor who may look familiar and a bunch of pirates, oh my!
Get going, landlubbers! Time to set sail! Millionty stereotypical seafaring phrases!

Predestined Victim

Maxx day month xD

And... pirates?! emotion_kirakira

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
AWESOME!!! So gonna enter!
So we we start our own battle/rolling thread and just report from it or do we actually battle in the same thread?

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Do all your rolling in this thread - the shop thread! But as stated, report your tickets in the sign-up thread. 8D
We'll be gone for a while this month so we're gonna make sure that we'll get to 3k the thread keeps going. wink
/names all her ships, snickers

Astraea Pandora rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-24)

WELL GOSH..I'll sail forth and chart these seas myself >D

/sets forth on the good ship Knotty Girl

Astraea Pandora rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

Battle ships be cloggin the freaking ocean...

Astraea Pandora rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-24)

Arrggg! Avast me scally..something...screw it, woo I won!!

Now go forth Sail Le Vive!

Astraea Pandora rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 11 Total: 18 (2-24)

Doot doot doot...

/feels lonely and scared on the ocean alone gonk crying

Astraea Pandora rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-24)

Noel: MOI DOZE NON BEZING ENJOYING ZIZ! All ze salt un windz in moi 'airr.... gonk

Astraea Pandora rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

See Noel! Your whining cost you a battle!

Noel: MOI IZ NON CARZING WHY DID VOUS POOT MOI ON ZIZ ZING?!?

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Astrabby you make me want to plaaaayyyyyy QAQ *lives vicariously through your seafaring prowess* And your ship names ohmygog they are so good - or so baaaaad ooooohbby WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!! MORE SHIPS!!!

And also - aaaah not!Salty. ;A; I covet her and her feathered fetlocks and her hatefully adorable Hasbro cutie mark so bad. *no bad Jun you cannot enter your own raffles*

EDIT: Ok the image of Noel sailing around to bomb other ships just killed me. XD
After looking at all my ships Im assigning phony to each..

Knotty Girl - Doll

Sail Le Vive - Noel

Sea Renity - Spica

Ship Faced - Glory

Wet Dream - Ink

theCorniest rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 12 Total: 23 (2-24)

Colorful Contributor

DID SOMEONE ASK FOR MORE SHIPS because one of my ships is the legendary OT14 (or as close as I could get to remembering how it went)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff