Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Contributor

The rose petals sparkle between them, the others stare, and Noel...

That draft phony just kissed Noel's hoof. That was a fact that Negative could not deny, and it presented him with a sudden, unpleasant realization - Noel was a very, very beautiful girl, and other blokes were likely to notice that. That meant that Nega, as little stock as he put in his chances, needed to make a move. He couldn't leave her to them without even trying! But what if she said no? What if she made fun of him? What if, what if, what if?

His focus narrows. They are alone in the room, across this small table in the cafe. Drawing in a great lungful of air, Negative yells at the top of his voice,

"NOEL, I LOVE YOU."

... After which, he remembers that there are other people in the room with them. Negative leans back in his chair, slightly horrified, and blushing furiously.

[[Oh my gooood, finally.]]

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

[[ Nega, you so absolutely adorable 8| <3 ]]

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Honeysuckle: *smiles as the girls enjoy it, he continues to give Spica a warm smile and is about to comment on how lovely the blush makes her cheeks when suddenly Negative...ah...bares his soul. Honey turns his head in a leisurely manner over to the two and smiles happily. Ah he loved to see romance blossoming. He looked back and Morning Glory and Spica*Ah, how romantic. Words from the heart coming forth over the flower of love sprinkled with such sweetness...

Bon Appetit: *is thrilled everyone enjoys her new creation and is about to thank Noel when Negative blurts out his feelings. The innocent mare blushes brightly but smiles*Ah, I weel leeve you two ahlone.*smiles and goes back into her kitchen*

Oh snap!
(Maxx and Jun are going to be so happy XD)

Noel: ~time stops for a a very long moment. The world warps, focuses in on Negative and swirls just slightly. Even though he'd already said it, it was if the world was rewinding and playing that moment over and over again.

NOEL I LOVE YOU!

~rewind~

NOEL I LOVE YOU!

~rewind~

NO EL I LO VE Y OU !!!

~the world replayed it in super slow motion. Noel could see Nega's mouth form each and every sound in each and every word. She felt the blush start at her cheeks. They felt like they were on fire, hotter then the sun, brighter then the stars. The heal and color spread, across her face, down her neck, until she knew her cream color fur was bright pink. And just as suddenly as the world had slowed down, it suddenly spead back up to the present. The cafe was silent, everyone was staring at the two of them. Noel's mouth worked up and down like a fish out of water~

Morning Glory: ~elbows Spica~ See? That's how easy it is!

Spica: ~turns as bright pink as Noel and slinks under the table, mortified~ gonk redface

~Very aware that everyone was waiting for answer, Noel manages to squeek out in a tiny voice~ Je....Je pense que Je t'aime aussi....Je...Je...t'amie...~Noel launches across the table and into Nega's chest~ Je t'aime aussi!! Je t'aime!!! Je t'aime!!!

Capcha: Panic Button XD

Colorful Contributor

Negative's heart stopped while Noel was flabbergasted - oh, no! She was so appalled that she was speechless! He was about to apologize profusely and flee the scene when she finally found her voice again - he didn't understand her mumbling, nor her French, but When she piped up and leapt across the table, he got the message.

SHE LOVED HIM BACK! SHE LOVED HIM BACK! Oh, he felt like he'd sprouted wings himself and he was soaring, even though she was pinning him to the spot! Negative hugged Noel tight, and gave an inarticulate whoop of joy. "AH, NOEL, NOEL," he said/yelled, "I'M SO HAPPY! I can't, I can't bleev it, I love you so much, I just, I don't! I love you, Noel!"

[[Awrgh, my heart, it's gonna pop!]]
Noel: ~her brain finally kicked back in, and she realized she was speaking in french and that Nega probably understand a word she was saying.~ AHHH! Moi iz tu bezzing apologizez! Moi izz juzt zo een ze shokingz! Ah felzing ze amourz of vous but moi iz to be zinking...~cuddles into Nega and wraps her long, silky tail around one of his back legs~ ....zinking moi iz non to bezing bon enuff.."

Morning Glory: /lifts her cup of coco in a tiny toast/ To Noel and Nega... /says in a quiet voice/ the poor guy...

Spica: ~wriggles out from under the table, still bright pink and says, for the first time every, in a quiet, tiny voice~ I..I hope that I find someone nice...too....

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Honeysuckle: *just smiles as the two express their love. He looks at Spica and nods, his dark warm eyes sparkling like they always do*With your beauty, kindness, and air of a fair maiden I suspect you will my dear.

Bon Appetit: *returns with a smile, having basically heard everything. She places a plate of little candy hearts at the table of the love birds and goes back to making more candied rose petals. She has a feeling she'll be needing more*

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Ender: *bursts into tears from the beauty of romance, scribbles poetry about the happy couple*
Spica: ~turns brighter pink and squeeks, hiding further under the table~

Morning Glory: /brushes back a straight cut lock of hair and grins at Honey/ You're prolly used to girls doing that around aincha big man?

Colorful Contributor

Negative: *After a delay, susses out what Noel said* OAO WHAAAAAAAAAAAT, nawr! I allus figgered you was way outta my league - *gently sets Noel in her chair again, and the table to rights, and idly eats a hooffull of candy hearts* - yer so pretty, Noel, an' yer a peggersis, an', an' I'm jus'... me.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Honeysuckle: *smiles and gives Morning Glory a wink*A bit, don't know why. I'm always just being honest of my opinion. Even you, with your sparkling eyes, have the beautiful of a similarly named flower with sweet drops of dew in rays of a new day*his voice low and delicious as usual*

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Awww, Nega and Noel are giving me cavities > u<
Morning Glory: /chuckles at Honeysuckle/ You're going to have to find a nice girl one day who doesn't get angry easily. I think it's good Noel is out of the running...

Noel: ~darts across table again and cuddles back again Nega~ Eet iz non impotantingz...

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
I think I caught something..my head is dizzy in a bad way and now...I'm going to lay down for the night....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff