Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Congrats guys!

I really need some luck in here to get my first phony XDD

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

OK unrelated to the drop-offs (thank you now anonymous person who deleted your post bless), I just tried it out and since you can heart your own, it looks like it's more of a social media thing...the wording used is like dA's favourites, being able to sort it into collections. I think the most helpful thing it would be more is to archive your own avis without having to save/copy-paste them into somewhere else, which I guess is good. I have a PSD with Jun and my paired avis screencapped, so I imagine that is the hilarious egocentric way I'm going to use mine....

Thank you ATheart for helping me bump too! lol

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yay drop offs! *scoops up HB*

:u you guys are speedy bumpers.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

It took me this long to also realise your avi was Heavenly Body. lol

Romantic Lunatic

I have my favorites saved in my closet XD Then again... I guess with the amount of items people need more space? IDFK

And you're welcome XD <3

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

*wheeze* I want to say January growth slots will open soon but the last time I said that it took another three weeks - so I'll just say they'll definitely open some time this month, so keep your eye out if you're waiting!

oh gosh cursed your Heavenly Body avi is so cute @A@

ATh e a r t
I used to be really into making new avis xD Until I got overloaded with the amount of items that came out >.<
Aah your current one is supercute too!! ;A;
Maxx D
I guess epic avis are probably what it's for! Like a tip except for an avi. lol I'm just curious about the logistics, maybe I should go heart Jun's. emotion_dowant
i didn't get nuthin tip me instead
I think the only thing I'll use it for is procrastinating forever on screencapping my old avis i actually liked
Luafien
AAAAAAAHHH LUAAAAA thank you SO MUCH for Wishful Rabbicadabra!!! ;A; I love love Rabbicadabra and hadn't even realised it'd been released in that recolour! QAQ It's such a pretty one *sob* thank you I don't deserve it QAQ
Biblioburro
I have a question. Do all carousels have feathered fetlocks or is it just a coincidence that all the girl carousels do?
Whoops way too late, but it's part of the breed info on page 1!
Quote:
Generally built a little bigger than the average Phony, all Carousel Phonies, where mare or stallion,
possess feathered fetlocks, and tend towards sweeping manes and natural horse colours.

The non-carousel girl in Rose Knight and Honeysuckle's clutch having it is supposed to be a rare mutation though, aided by both parents having fetlocks, Honeysuckle being a draft. Fetlocks should not be expected to pass down from Carousel parent to non-Carousel child, especially not on girls. That's about it!

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Chicken bab! <3

I have saved a ridiculous amount of my avatars already. I need to track Jun down to get him into my friends folder too. I'm still going to save and upload my avis to imgur. Just in case the feature ever gets removed or borked.

Re copying: I've heard it's a big issue in runway. But I don't do runway so it doesn't affect me. Like ok someone might win who's copied an avatar of mine (lol not) but since I wouldn't have entered anyway I don't care. Personally, I don't mind showing off what I've got on. There's other ways to figure out an equip list so if someone wants to copy me that bad, go for it.
I do my best not to copy. I've never copied an entire avatar but there's been a few item layering things I thought were neat and used in different avatars. I'm more likely to go searching for a color scheme I saw someone wear than I am to copy their avatar. I'm always looking for leg and arm mods tho. Especially ones that layer nicely with skirts and dresses, or held items and still look like they're being held. Or just floating there if I'm feeling like a mage type ava.

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
::screaaaaaaaaaaaams:: Muck's cutie mark is the most perfect thing in the world!!!!! ::has nothing else worthwhile to say and passes out::

Romantic Lunatic

Jun D
ATh e a r t
I used to be really into making new avis xD Until I got overloaded with the amount of items that came out >.<
Aah your current one is supercute too!! ;A;

Thanks ouo! They've made new items a lot easier to find XD;; Most of these items are from the 'demure' line and specific colors.

Gosh... Hunting old items is a pain because they're not organized like that.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*squeels and scoops up Starry and Checkmate* My beautiful babies!

And this again reminds me I need to finish Cutie Roll's stuff and grow her with her sibs!

Swamp Net and Regality look lovely!

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Yeee I thought Muck's cutiemark turned out really cute! I'm glad you liked it too Huni, thanks for letting me run with it!

purplerosesbeauty
Purp I done ******** up and left your girlie out of the drop-off - she's in there now!

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Ahhhh there she is!! She's so pretty and I'm still super stoked about having won her!! Thanks so much Maxx and Jun * u*

I have so many pegasus girls aha

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Trucking on with my B/C duties so if anyone is interested in me colouring pixel goat pet-pets I will be here: https://piczel.tv/watch/maxxdick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff