Please don't post, trying to get Invisibility achievement biggrin
How do I do this one?

7,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LiL_Tink_Freak
How do I do this one?

LOL @ POST. Hey if you help my Prayer's Circle thread, I would give you a tip to get invisibility. You must find my thread and post kneeling and turning your back.

Dangerous Raider

8,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Try Chatterbox xD
This must be done in the Chatterbox forum, and your post has to go 24 hours without a reply.

Ruthless Lunatic

someone told me to go here instead, i tried to do it in the chatterbox but someone commented :/ i guess ill try again tho

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[tears]of[blood]
someone told me to go here instead, i tried to do it in the chatterbox but someone commented :/ i guess ill try again tho

You can't trust the Chatterboxers. If they find out you're trying to do an achievement, they will purposely ruin it. That's what makes this one so hard.

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice n Fire25
cool avi

why thank you!!! biggrin

Ruthless Lunatic

Seraphin X3R0
[tears]of[blood]

You can't trust the Chatterboxers. If they find out you're trying to do an achievement, they will purposely ruin it. That's what makes this one so hard.

very true... i guess ill just randomly post something dumb, maybe no one will go to it.

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hive Mind 200
You've gotta post it in Chatterbox. Some advice- post something REALLY random because those chatterboxes will ruin your post if you name it "Invisibility" or something like that.... and don't trust those chatterboxers >.>
[tears]of[blood]
Seraphin X3R0
[tears]of[blood]

very true... i guess ill just randomly post something dumb, maybe no one will go to it.

Yep, that's how you do it. smile

Ruthless Lunatic

Creepy Koneko
You've gotta post it in Chatterbox. Some advice- post something REALLY random because those chatterboxes will ruin your post if you name it "Invisibility" or something like that.... and don't trust those chatterboxers >.>

thanks biggrin

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I've got a guide up, hope it helps a bit.

Invisible Exhibitionist

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[tears]of[blood]
Seraphin X3R0
[tears]of[blood]

I titled my thread "fish", and it got through the chatterbox. Just keep trying and eventually you'll get it ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff