• Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
strong-bad386
bloodmate5
pokemon sucks call of duty blackops rocks i bet u guys and some girls are nerds

At least us "nerds" use good grammar.
User Image
User Image

No offense to both parties here but you guys sound like morons. Really? Pokemon versus Call of duty? That like bloody saying cake is so much better then salads. there two different things. I, who has played both games, does believe pokemon have went from amazing to retarded and for call of duty those who say black op rules is because it a brand new game Modern warefare is still better. It will be said and become just give it time. Anyways pokemon is a fun game either way even tho it gone down a bit and Cod is a really good first person shooter even after the morons who run around shooty, knfing, or quick scope. This stupid thread only going to bring stupid senseless fighting. Sorry for my grammer.

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Well seeing as how they are 2 completely diffrent games, i can't choose.

CoD is a good 1st person shooter game and Pokemon is a good adventure game...

This thread will just round up all the gamer guys and galsout there, then it will cause a huge commotion.

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bloodysquirel
UltraSexxx
Black ops is the s**t
cool
User Image
User Image

Talk about a girl putting it in a badass way

Thanks. wink

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
You can't compare 2 totally different games that are 2 different genres together. But in my opinion, pokèmon was very original but now it's just pretty bad, and CoD is just a huge copy of counter strike, especially with black ops. That's just my opinion <3.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
UltraSexxx
User Image
User Image

In this pass week i have been running into COD girls. What makes me laugh is that you guys can kick a**

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
bloodysquirel
strong-bad386
bloodmate5
pokemon sucks call of duty blackops rocks i bet u guys and some girls are nerds

At least us "nerds" use good grammar.
User Image
User Image

No offense to both parties here but you guys sound like morons. Really? Pokemon versus Call of duty? That like bloody saying cake is so much better then salads. there two different things. I, who has played both games, does believe pokemon have went from amazing to retarded and for call of duty those who say black op rules is because it a brand new game Modern warefare is still better. It will be said and become just give it time. Anyways pokemon is a fun game either way even tho it gone down a bit and Cod is a really good first person shooter even after the morons who run around shooty, knifing, or quick scope. This stupid thread only going to bring stupid senseless fighting. Sorry for my grammer.

What came up was how there are alot of black ops topics. That, and 1. I see no grammar issues in your post. 2. He called pokemon fans nerds. thats cold. 3. The internet is full of pointless fighting and jerks. I was being a grammar stickler. (Me doing that is a sign of flying pigs. I never call people out for that.)

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
strong-bad386
User Image
User Image

Well all i was trying to do is diffuse the argument. People like the one who made this thread are idiots. They seek the fighting and tho who do are just as foolish.

The_Dashing_Phantom23
Manson can shoot any pokemon of a radar station any day of the week xD

His name is Mason, not Manson.

Moonlight Healer

Pokemon vs. Call of Duty? Only on Gaia would I find such a random vs. topic. XD
SO apples and oranges, chihuahas and whales, and fans being fans aside, it all matters on perspective.

In terms of creativity, Pokemon is a winner because of it taking the standard RPG idea and twisting it into a completely new subsection, which inspired many more game designers to have their players "catch 'em all".

Call of Duty is also good due to it being an insanely succesful series that is able to appeal to almost anyone. Yes, I am aware of previous shooters such as Doom and the wildly popular Halo series, but Call of Duty practically made people aware of itself since, well, the CoD games are enjoyable.

However, there can't be a definite winner in this debate. Each game is a winner in categories that correspond to them, but the two cannot be correctly matched against one another. Claiming one has better graphics is just plain idiotic due to one series being mainly portable and the other on home consoles. Gameplay solely is based on whether or not you like to strategically plan out how to use your team and change it, or try to rack up as many kills as you can with whatever strategy you see best. It would be like comparing Mario to Halo, it makes no sense.

Well, those are my two cents. I'll leave you all to your quarrels and whatnot.
Pokemon vs. CoD? I can't believe you people are even arguing about it but whatever.
I'm going to have to go with CoD though, there just isn't enough violence in Pokemon and I think it's just gotten REALLY boring I mean who wants to go around fighting gym battles? BTW in games like CoD there's something to do after you finish the storyline, well what do you do in Pokemon after you finish?Answer=catch more pokemon but thats boring and what do you after that? (please tell me because I just have the game lying in a corner and all of my pokemon are lvl 100.)
SO to sum it all up Cod is the winner imo.
twisted

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Friendly 100
I like pokemon heart

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pokemon because of pikichu
Call Of Duty Black Ops Bi***** 2 fun 2 fun rofl

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
Rofl are you on crack? xD How can you compare those two games?
They aren't even the same genre. A shooting game compared to a, cute battle system
with monsters. o-o

One is realistic, one is not.

Pokemon pwns all. It will always be a loved and universal game for all ages,
however Call of Duty will probably be shown up by a better game c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items