Welcome to Gaia! ::

Try and use your imagination to think of THE ABSOLUTE WORST VILLAIN YOU COULD THINK OF. Seriously, i've actually thought 3 of them just now, and i'de just like to see what pops up in your head. biggrin I am actually writing a story at the moment and i really want to post it on Gaia, but i need a villain for it. The story i'm making is called Soul Head. I've nearly finished, but i still haven't really thought of the villain yet. Not to copy or anything, i just wanted to borrow some of your ideas and combine it with mine 4laugh Ok, THANKXXX!!!! ^^ 3nodding
Let me think. Worst villains ever huh, hmmmm.

Team Rocket from pokemon are pretty fail villains. They tend to do stupid things and get their asses handed to them the same exact way every time.

Villains that back out from a fight. I heard the main villain group in Twilight was suppose to have this epic battle, but back out of it because of some weird reason. A villain who never confronts the hero at the climax is a pretty fail villain if you ask me.

Then there are those bad fanfics when the villain falls in love with the hero. Actually, in YGO GX the main villain of the third season the main villain tells the hero she doing all of these horrible things to his friends because she wants him to be stronger, for revenge, and because she's evil. I personally hate it when villains or heros for that matter can't get their reasons straight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff