Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
What's with all the gay dudes preventing me from getting Clambake?

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
SystemOfADown121
Sam should have just been grateful that they told her what was going on. I think shes a clueless b itch. I mean do they not watch Jersey Shore?? If they would watch it they would see everything thats going on but i guess shes to dumb to do that.

totally true!
SystemOfADown121
Sam should have just been grateful that they told her what was going on. I think shes a clueless b itch. I mean do they not watch Jersey Shore?? If they would watch it they would see everything thats going on but i guess shes to dumb to do that.

they film all the episodes and then they air the season
or else im pretty sure Sammie would have done that.
Sammie isn't a clueless b***h she did know what was
going on but was she a clueless b***h getting back
together with Ronnie? ABSOLUTLEY! ;DD
Spam
NightmareNightCross
Alright, i think we all saw that b***h cat fight on tv. It was pretty funny to watch actually. Now, my question to all of you is who do you think was in the wrong. The girls for writing the note to let their clueless friend in on something or Sam for way over reacting? Who won the fight?

Tell me your opinions on what happened haha and I will share mine with you lovely people.
clam chowder? dramallama
Captain Patella
What's with all the gay dudes preventing me from getting Clambake?
HAHAHHA i swear i love sammi buh she should have kept her rank-a** mouth shut.
in all honestly that was like a lame a** fight; how someone gonna get cocky kuz they got a few hits in especially when the other person being held down.

i think sammi needs to get knocked the ******** off her high horse;; kuz she really being annoying.. like they were trying to be her friend and tell her what happened.. either way they were ********.. and yeah even tho snookie and jwow didn't tell her directly.. they still told her.. and she over there all beefing it with them and the whole house knew. Fake b***h right there.. if u gonna get mad at the ones who were trying to be a real friend and not let u look stupid by being with a lame a** who's playing u.. then get mad at the ones who knew and didnt say s**t knowin u was looking mad stupid also.

sorry for all the curse words..
i hate sam!.
she did get that 0ne g00d hit in, but jwoww didnt have anything wr0ng wit her afterw0rds
sammie had that big cut 0n her n0se.
she thinkz shez hella bad a** n0w. she shez still a dumb bit** f0r stayin wit r0nnie. heart

Sr Blabidy rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 3, 6, 4, 7, 3, 10, 9, 6 Total: 60 (10-100)

O.G. Elder

7,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I PICK BILLY s**t ********!!!!!
The wrong thing was bringing Angelina in on it.

Jenni was lucky to be held back, or else she'd be in jail and Sammi in the grave, hahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff