• Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
hey

hello
I like the red hair on your dream avi.What is it?

It is called creeping vine. I really like it
Come to think of it,its on my REALLY long wish list.I believe its very expensive or I'd have it already.lol

9,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
hey

hello
I like the red hair on your dream avi.What is it?

It is called creeping vine. I really like it
Come to think of it,its on my REALLY long wish list.I believe its very expensive or I'd have it already.lol

Haha yeah it is really expensive xd I dont have the willpower to save up for it sweatdrop

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
its gogh reed

Yeah i know. Hey are you actually new?
no are you?

Nope. I did not think that you were your avi was way too pretty!
thanks the white body dye was the killer.You can still make some nice avis without a ton of gold

Oh yeah thats true. Where do you buy the white body dye?
You can buy it on the marketplace for around 3 mil or 500 white inks for about 5,000 a piece or go slowly by collecting 5 blue inks and 5 green inks and 5 red inks to make one white ink and get it at the tattoo parlor

9,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
no are you?

thanks the white body dye was the killer.You can still make some nice avis without a ton of gold

You can buy it on the marketplace for around 3 mil or 500 white inks for about 5,000 a piece or go slowly by collecting 5 blue inks and 5 green inks and 5 red inks to make one white ink and get it at the tattoo parlor

ok thanks! i really like it its very pretty. Did you get them individually or bye the 3 mill one?

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
no are you?

ok thanks! i really like it its very pretty. Did you get them individually or bye the 3 mill one?
I bought the a few white inks but mostly the colored ones.It would have taken less time to play booty grab to make the whole 3 mil but it gets boring.

9,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET

I bought the a few white inks but mostly the colored ones.It would have taken less time to play booty grab to make the whole 3 mil but it gets boring.

Yeah i know what you mean.So once you get like 500 of them you can make the skin dye?

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET

Yeah i know what you mean.So once you get like 500 of them you can make the skin dye?
5 red inks & 5 green inks & 5 blue inks = 1 white ink : 500 white inks =white dye

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
DOLL POPPET
hey

Hello and welcome to Gaia, hope you have lots of fun and meet lots of nice people xp

9,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET

5 red inks & 5 green inks & 5 blue inks = 1 white ink : 500 white inks =white dye

omg this is going to take a while xd haha it will be worth it I hope

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET
Aeriall
DOLL POPPET

omg this is going to take a while xd haha it will be worth it I hope
I have a few inks left over if you want them.

Lonely Elder

8,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
DOLL POPPET
hey

yo
DOLL POPPET
hey

Hello!

Quick Reply